Readers' reaction: Why BlackBerry is well-positioned to rebound - CNET

First time in a long time I found a positive article on C-Net about BlackBerry. I have almost stopped going to their app because I could never find anything about BB. They never mention new phone releases, so this article was a pleasant surprise.

I hope this is not a duplicate post. I didn't find it in the forums.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-23-14 07:32 PM
    Double post maybe?
    12-23-14 07:40 PM
    Good find Russell! You are correct: cnet has been historically one of the worst ignorant BB bashers for a while, putting up reviews of the BB10 devices by idiots who have no clue how to use the BB10 gestures, and not surprisingly trash the devices because they consider them unusable haha. Good to see at least one person at cnet seeing the wisdom of the other angle
    12-23-14 07:42 PM
    That article was written by a BlackBerry loyalist. He's the sole defender of negative comments on CNET. Every negative comment that's posted, expect Nate650 to counter back. He's like the Gate Keeper in Thor
    12-23-14 07:45 PM
    That article was written by a BlackBerry loyalist. He's the sole defender of negative comments on CNET. Every negative comment that's posted, expect Nate650 to counter back. He's like the Gate Keeper in Thor
    Yes, but it was introduced by Community Manager, Lee Koo, and I got it in an email as I am a CNET member. I have NEVER received an email linking me to a positive BB article from CNET.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-23-14 07:52 PM
    It's a letter of opinion, not an article.
    12-23-14 08:20 PM
    It's a letter of opinion, not an article.
    Incorrect. It is an article by Lee Koo, offering readers a different opinion than all the other douchy cnet BB haters, that points us to Nate's sharing of some knowledge. Stop being so negative dude. compared to cnet's standard BB bashing, this is a huge step towards regaining credibility in the tech review space.
    12-30-14 06:18 PM