Was logged and using BBM for about 30mins no issues, then all of a sudden messages stop going through, anybody else experience this? Any work around or fixes?
    09-30-13 10:21 AM
    To put it simply the app isn't available down so there for why should it work correctly if it isn't released.? I'd love to know how you actually managed to download something that isn't available 30 mins ago aswell. But hey it will work correctly when the app is officially released.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:43 AM
    But hey it will work correctly when the app is officially released.
    It actually was officially released on iOS, it was officially borked and officially pulled. What makes you think next time will be any different?
    09-30-13 10:48 AM
    I downloaded on day one and transferred it to my new iPhone 5s. The only thing that seems to be working right now is the group where people upload *interesting* photos.
    09-30-13 10:48 AM
    my brother got it for his iPhone, seems to work most of the time but sometimes it takes awhile for messages to get through... it's very limited on ios though, you can only send pics and voice notes (only works on his side, my pics or voice messages don't go through) so he's saying it really has no advantages over whatsapp.. really hope they add more features like location, voice/video, screen share ect
    09-30-13 10:53 AM
    Thanks everyone for the help..I re downloaded BBM on the iPhone and it works great now
    09-30-13 03:37 PM