I finally got a new phone today!! Been having crazy problems with my phone, freezing and burning and turning off and i just got it. Last night was the worst all my calls went to vm, and couldnt make any. I kept calling cs and they told me to go to a corp own sprint store and exchange it. The lady last night told me I must have been sent a refurb phone instead of a new one, and told me to go to the store n demand a new phone. Easier said than done lol. I'm still within my 30 days. So I went today and showed them my invoice and i ordered the phone on July 10th but didnt activate it till the 24th. So he was like no we cant do the exchange cs dont have anything to do with the store. I was getting mad I'm like i didnt activate till the 24th and today is the 16th. This phone id def. So he went in the back and came back and said well I'm in a good mood today so I'll do the exchange. I'm thinking You have no choice and it's even in the flyers thats in the store and I pointed it out to him. But after that he was nice let me exchnage my black one for a red one and transfer my numbers. So that was my story, too tired tonight to play with my phone lol
    08-16-08 10:44 PM
    Glad it worked out for you!

Too tired to crackberry? Nonsense!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 10:46 PM
    Congrats to U!!
    08-16-08 10:47 PM
    Terrific!! Glad it all worked out
    08-16-08 10:51 PM
    Glad it worked out for you!

Too tired to crackberry? Nonsense!

I just thought about that too. Shorti must be out of her mind.....too tired to play; never heard such nonsense!
    08-16-08 10:52 PM
    YAY! Glad it all worked out!!
    08-16-08 10:54 PM
    I just thought about that too. Shorti must be out of her mind.....too tired to play; never heard such nonsense!
    Thanks guys!!

Lol I know but i'll be up early in the morning. Thats going to be my first thought. Miss calls as messages annoy me, no ringtones, no better wallpaper.
    Oh i had posted something before about changing my black one for a red one but no sprint stores had them yet. N lex u told me to keep trying and look it worked out.. I got a pretty red one crazy what I had to go through 1st!! lol
    08-16-08 10:58 PM
    Nice, gratz on the new phone! I hate dealing with CS.
    08-16-08 10:59 PM
    Congrats on the new Red Curve! Glad it worked out for you.
    08-16-08 11:17 PM
    Thanks!!

08-17-08 08:25 AM
    welcome and glade you got thinks fixed.
    08-17-08 08:48 AM
    Glad everything worked out for you. Now you can show CB how the east coasters get busy!
    08-17-08 08:55 AM
    Congrats I'm happy 2 hear the good news. Now you can help me represent NY here on CB lol.
    08-18-08 12:14 PM
    Congrats! Glad everything worked out. You must be loving the red!!!
    08-18-08 12:26 PM
    So he went in the back and came back and said well I'm in a good mood today so I'll do the exchange.
    What store was that? If you had called into Care and gotten me and said that, I would have put in a Coaching Issue on that person. As it is, I would go back and talk to the store manager and make sure he's aware of the situation. You should *never* have to hope that you catch the store rep in a good mood.
    08-18-08 01:10 PM
    Congrats YO Shorti!! I used to be a former sprint customer and I know how annoying it can be sometimes to deal with their customer service reps. One person tell you one thing another say something else..ugh such a headache! I'm glad you got a brand new BB that is working like its supposed to!!
    08-18-08 04:17 PM
    Happy Crackin!!
    I'm glad to see it worked out for you...
    08-18-08 04:39 PM
    Glad you are up and runnin'

08-18-08 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD