I'm tired of this App world BS. I have paid for several applications and given bad license codes. I have been writing e mails to App World and to Be Weather, Weatherberry and to Steelhorn wits no response or help from them at all. They all took my money but gave me bad codes. I can get no help from anyone. Now im going after them. My Lawyer is investigating many similar complaints and maybe we can get a class action going if they don't clean up there act. We also have Pay Pal investigating many complaints against them. Hopefully if this continues we can get Pay Pal to suspend service to App World. More to come. Im tired of getting ripped off by RIM.
    01-21-10 05:40 PM
    yeah good luck with that.....
    01-21-10 05:47 PM
    what he said
    01-21-10 05:58 PM
    Sounds like time well spent. Have fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 05:58 PM
    Enjoy your self. Be sure not to update us.

01-21-10 06:14 PM
    Sounds like a bunch of hot air to me...good luck with that XDDD.
    01-21-10 06:14 PM
    Come on guys no need to be rude!

01-21-10 06:22 PM
    All I can picture is the sea gulls from Nemo, Mine Mine Mine.

01-21-10 06:26 PM
    what he said
    1st - nice car choice....

2nd - so true...

OP - Hope hes not charging upfront....
    01-21-10 06:26 PM
    End well, this will not...

01-21-10 06:31 PM
    how can you file a suit against rim for a dev giving a bad code? shouldnt you be going after the dev?

anyways good luck with spending alot of money on legal , i mean after the few dollars the app costs its kinda ott
    01-21-10 06:36 PM
    Cha-ching! Show me the MONEY!

Said your attorney after he hung up with you... How much did you spend at App World? What's his hourly rate? How much is 33% of a $15 coupon for App World?
    01-21-10 06:38 PM
    Actually, the initial post said it was filed with the State's Attorney. This costs nothing. Nothing is probably the response he'll get as well, but no lawyer is charging for this.
    01-21-10 06:52 PM

LOL Guess its just over there heads I think. If know one does nothing then they get away with it.
    01-21-10 06:59 PM
    I'd be pissed too if i bought 2-3 apps and couldnt use them

don't know if i'd go to this extreme...but i'd be pissed
    01-21-10 07:00 PM
    Actually, the initial post said it was filed with the State's Attorney. This costs nothing. Nothing is probably the response he'll get as well, but no lawyer is charging for this.
    Well, just spending the IL taxpayers money then.

To the OP, How much in damages are we talking about here?
    01-21-10 07:06 PM

+1.why be rude? If the guy has genuine issues with the appworld let him solve it in his own ways.
    01-22-10 12:04 AM
    I hope this makes it to the People's Court. I couldn't wait for the interview with Curt at the end with his sarcatic questions to the OP
    01-22-10 12:53 AM
    Hiring a lawyer over a few $5 apps...oookayyyy
    01-22-10 12:58 AM
    Hiring a lawyer over a few $5 apps...oookayyyy
    The business I own already employs four Lawyers I'm already paying them.
    01-22-10 02:45 AM
    How hard are you pushing the companies? I bought vlingo, and AppWorld sent me version 3 when version 4 was out. It took me 2 hours of backwards/forwards e-mails with some rookie n00b employee who was insisting that I would have to pay a further $9 for the upgrade. You would not believe the pish he was coming out with!

Eventually got the activation code for version 4 from his supervisor.
    Last edited by kriptikchicken; 01-22-10 at 03:10 AM.
    01-22-10 03:07 AM
    The business I own already employs four Lawyers I'm already paying them.
    Tell me the name of your business so I can avoid it. Any business owner that wastes company resources on a petty, personal issue is one not destined for the long term.

I would also lay off one of your lawyers and hire an assistant that knows proper grammar and spelling, because you do not.

However, I suspect I am just feeding a troll here, or providing the attention you so obviously crave.

I have forwarded your post to Research In Motion-legal in the hopes your issue can be resolved. I live approx. one hundred miles away from them, but I swear I can hear the laughter while sitting in my kitchen.
    01-22-10 05:01 AM
    really? going to try and go to court for a couple of apps. geez man get a grip its not that big a deal after all. remember first tis a phone/computer and then 2nd stress leads to more health issues the smoking.

I can see the headlines now man killed by blackberry phone(or the stress it caused him).
    01-23-10 10:26 AM
    Wow, everyone is rude here. I guess I don't leave the Tour and Sprint forums enough. OP has had issues with buying apps from RIM's appworld, so he's stating this. This is not the first time I have heard this. I have actually heard people having the same exact problems from time to time. Just because people have not had problems doesn't mean that they need to be rude. I'm sure if more people have had issues, they would all jump on the bandwagon and complain to their state's attorney.

PeterD, are you a business owner? He owns the business, so if it fails, he fails. If it succeeds, he succeeds. If he has lawyers on the payroll that are doing nothing until he sues or is being sued, why not put them to work? And if it's a class-action lawsuit, he'll get money for being the claimant.
    01-23-10 10:59 AM
    People like you are what's wrong with America. SUE, SUE, SUE. Thanks for putting my home state of Illinois deeper in debt. I don't believe you couldn't get your minor problem worked out without legal help.

01-23-10 11:06 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD