News on this?
    02-25-14 10:18 AM
    Probably on the business listing if Fido has it?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:35 AM
    I know they stopped listing legacy, Q10 and Z10 already, but it seems now they dropped the Q5?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:44 AM
    What a shame my family will be upgrading. I feel like the BlackBerry is becoming more of a PITA to have as everything needs extra work.

I'm not switching carriers because of a phone Im on month to month and have 5 lines waiting to get upgraded. Im going to probably end up going nexus 5 (x5). I'm tired of waiting.

Waiting since 2008, I love how no one ever reported this just fell off the news, cant buy the BlackBerry from FIDO - Confirmed.

Thanks guys.
    02-25-14 11:32 AM
    If you want the z10, isn't shop blackberry better pricing anyway? And it comes unlocked
    02-25-14 11:39 AM
    Sad to see a Canadian company ditching BlackBerry
    02-25-14 11:42 AM
    If you want the z10, isn't shop blackberry better pricing anyway? And it comes unlocked
    Isn't that just for the USA?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 11:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think some people in Canada bought during shopblackberry's cyber Monday (week) sale. If I recall correctly, the shipping wasn't free but wasn't bad either

Though, im not 100% sure. It's possible that it is USA only
    02-25-14 01:41 PM
    I think some people in Canada bought during shopblackberry's cyber Monday (week) sale. If I recall correctly, the shipping wasn't free but wasn't bad either

Though, im not 100% sure. It's possible that it is USA only
    It's only in the States and they only ship to an American address. I got my daughter a white z10 but I had to ship it to a work colleague in Michigan.
    02-25-14 01:44 PM
    Anyone surprised? Fido is Rogers, and we all know how they treated the Z30...
    02-25-14 01:53 PM
    It's only in the States and they only ship to an American address. I got my daughter a white z10 but I had to ship it to a work colleague in Michigan.
    Gotcha
    I think I mixed up the employee pricing deals/thread with the Shopblackberry deals

That being said, the cheapest I've seen the z10 retail in Canada is 449
    (edit: windmobile @ 399)
    Anybody know of a better price? Even att has the z10 for 299 retail
    That's a big price difference/savings just across the border
    02-25-14 01:56 PM
    Its so sad to see it over...

Im pumped the crap out of blackberry, but even now one year later miss my Torch -- it was so customizable my communications were down to a pat. Dock with a nice clock, not to mention ease of charging. I'm not trying to create flame here by having a bunch of people come out and say well go buy another phone then if you dont like it.

I see this alot on the forums, and miss the community that CrackBerry once was, where it gave you a file to use a browser on a Javelin without BIS, reviewed BeeJive, and other IM applications. Kept you upto date with the latest and greatest.

I feel like some features would be so easily added... Remember vibe 'LENGTHS" so 1 short was a BBM no need to check that 2 long was an appointment check that multiple long was a call, 1 long was a family member email.

Now I am that "GUY" that never picks up his phone, never texts back, etc etc. I mean another feature where are my contact overrides? Sure my phone is on silent, but is there really NO WAY BBRY can incorporate a "if its from my fiancee making her last call for help -- JUST RING!"

/rant sorry guys, the Fido thing just added to it, and I feel I'm supporting ENRON
    Last edited by Damatrix02; 02-25-14 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spell check
    02-25-14 02:03 PM
    Shame on Rogers!
    Rogers, put BlackBerrys back on fido and also let fido customers in on NFC credit-card program!

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    02-27-14 02:03 PM
    Even more reasons why I am glad I dumped rogers when I got my new z10. Customer service is an after thought with them. I moved more because of lack of cell coverage and shoddy 4g but this too would now make me jump ship. Glad I left them for much greener pastures.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 08:14 AM
    I no longer am a customer of Rogers for mobile, internet, cable or home phone. Don't care for their subsidiaries like Fido, Chatr, etc. either. Terrible coverage/reception compared to other carriers and customer support and service (in-store and over the phone).

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 08:35 AM
    Left Fido/Rogers years ago and can't help but feel much better off. Their network was ****!
    02-28-14 09:04 AM
    Sorry to bring up old thread, Q5 is now listed on Fido website
    04-27-14 02:49 PM
    Bell is a good supporters of BlackBerry. And their plans are not bad plus you get good connections

? Slicing using my ?
    04-27-14 08:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    The US shopblackberry.com is us only
    However as listed by crackberry.com there is a Canadian version with unlocked bbry

Digital river ships It I think

ca.shopblackberry.com is the Canadian address

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-27-14 11:05 PM
    http://ca.blackberry.com/smartphones...y-z30/buy.html

Canada shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 11:12 PM