02-25-13 03:36 PM
34 12
tools
    Firing a Government Service employee is VASTLY more difficult than a corporate employee. Also, Balance would work potentially, but keep in mind that rules can be put in place (well will be able to) that will disable personal side completely.
    02-24-13 02:17 PM
    i wonder if the phone comes with a nice FBI emblem on it. or FBI letterings.
    would look awesome carrying a BB with FBI emblem on it..
    sick.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    no emblem

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    02-24-13 02:32 PM
    no emblem

It can on BB10. I've set it up bot for FBI though.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 04:05 PM
    It can on BB10. I've set it up bot for FBI though.

Posted via CB10

The more secure the device and the more secure the agency the less attention drawn to itself. You'll never see someone from the agency with a TShirt that says FBI at your local Walmart. In the field, yes, as part of a deployment. But not casually.

But you already know that.
    02-24-13 05:03 PM
    The more secure the device and the more secure the agency the less attention drawn to itself. You'll never see someone from the agency with a TShirt that says FBI at your local Walmart. In the field, yes, as part of a deployment. But not casually.

I got an FBI buddy, and he wears an FBI shirt, but its one of those Federal Body Inspecter. Nothing draws attention then haveing a flashy case that show that you're an agent.
    02-24-13 11:36 PM
    I got an FBI buddy, and he wears an FBI shirt, but its one of those Federal Body Inspecter. Nothing draws attention then haveing a flashy case that show that you're an agent.
    I should have been clearer. I spoke of agents, who would never draw attention to themselves outside the scope of their work.

02-25-13 01:00 AM

What cracks me up is the lanyard. I cannot tell you how many people would fail a security audit simply because they have their badge attached to a lanyard that specifies their agency name. Why would they even make then showing the agency name is beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 04:21 AM
    What cracks me up is the lanyard. I cannot tell you how many people would fail a security audit simply because they have their badge attached to a lanyard that specifies their agency name. Why would they even make then showing the agency name is beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    I KNOW!!!!!!!!! Do they even THINK?!?!?!!

One time I made bull's eyes and gave them to newbies at my agency as they came back from lunch. Told them it would serve the same purpose.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-25-13 at 11:48 AM.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    02-25-13 11:22 AM
    I heard on the news there were also cases of dirty provocative texts ie sms.

Someone come up with some kind of pun please
    On a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (Full Edition) you can easily block SMS/MMS and assorted other means of communication including the ability to restrict the types of attachments sent by email. This storey / report sounds more like an admission by Candice Will, Assistant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Then again why are we surprised by these activities by FBI employees given the organization was established and initially run by a cross-dressing, control freak named J. Edgar Hoover? I'd say they are ,just carrying on a "family" tradition.
    02-25-13 03:36 PM
34 12