We still need a scapegoat in that case.

Always enjoyed your posts; I suppose we'll somehow get along with one less sane voice around here.

To new chapters!

Posted via CB10
    I fooled you all then, I am not sane haha
    kbz1960 and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    08-15-14 10:07 PM
    Take care and thank you so much for everything. Good luck with your new ventures.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    You are very welcome, and thank you
    08-15-14 10:08 PM
    It has been an amazing run, but even great things must come to an end. I came to CrackBerry from BlackBerryForums, where I was also a mod, and over many years participated here and there before starting to post here exclusively. I have made many friends here, and keep in contact with them on a regular basis through email, or BBM, or even in person from time to time. This is and always has been, and always will be a great community, and I will definitely miss it.

Why am I writing this? Well, some of you may have noticed that I have been much quieter on the forums as of late, to which I do apologize. I have recently accepted a new position, and will be starting soon, that will severely cut into the limited time that I do have, and prevent me from performing not only my mod duties, but also likely preventing me from posting (at least for the most part).

I wish the site, the community, and the staff the very best, and will try to drop by from time to time. I will be around for a couple of days, and will definitely check in this thread and answer any questions you have the best I am able. Best of luck to the single BEST BlackBerry Community around!
    Best of luck to you! And remember to Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    08-15-14 10:12 PM
    Best of luck to you! And remember to Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    Absolutely, I will never forget! And thank you
    kbz1960, bungaboy and jaydee5799 like this.
    08-15-14 10:13 PM
    Congratulations on the new job, Sith. Over the years, you've helped many members on here- including myself. You will be truly missed. Thank You and best of luck to you.
    08-15-14 10:16 PM
    It has been an amazing run, but even great things must come to an end. I came to CrackBerry from BlackBerryForums, where I was also a mod, and over many years participated here and there before starting to post here exclusively. I have made many friends here, and keep in contact with them on a regular basis through email, or BBM, or even in person from time to time. This is and always has been, and always will be a great community, and I will definitely miss it.

Why am I writing this? Well, some of you may have noticed that I have been much quieter on the forums as of late, to which I do apologize. I have recently accepted a new position, and will be starting soon, that will severely cut into the limited time that I do have, and prevent me from performing not only my mod duties, but also likely preventing me from posting (at least for the most part).

I wish the site, the community, and the staff the very best, and will try to drop by from time to time. I will be around for a couple of days, and will definitely check in this thread and answer any questions you have the best I am able. Best of luck to the single BEST BlackBerry Community around!
    Congratulations on your new position and you are wished the best by everyone in the crackhouse here at crackberry.com good luck and thanks for all the help and knowledge you've shared throughout the years.

Posted via Q10RR
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-15-14 10:17 PM
    Congratulations on the new job, Sith. Over the years, you've helped many members on here- including myself. You will be truly missed. Thank You and best of luck to you.
    Thank you very much, and that is always the goal, to help and then have those help others
    08-15-14 10:18 PM
    Congratulations on your new position and you are wished the best by everyone in the crackhouse here at crackberry.com good luck and thanks for all the help and knowledge you've shared throughout the years.

Posted via Q10RR
    thank you very much
    08-15-14 10:26 PM
    Hey congrats and good luck on the new job, make sure you drop in and check on us once in a while,
    08-15-14 10:29 PM
    Good luck with the new position, Sith. I'm sure you will do well. May the force be with you!
    08-15-14 10:29 PM
    All the best!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    08-15-14 10:38 PM
    It's been a pleasure to have you as a friend and colleague sir.

You will be missed around here. I don't know who I'll be able to have long winded debate threads with the next time BlackBerry has a strategic review (I won by the way ) but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

Best of luck in your new role. Give em' hell!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 10:44 PM
    Farewell and congrats! What's the new job? Top secret?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 10:58 PM
    08-15-14 11:26 PM
    See you later
    Congratulations on the job. Talk soon.
    08-16-14 02:05 AM
    Thank you all! And of course I won't forget lol.

The new job isn't top secret, but I also never really revealed what it is that I do precisely haha. Let's just say this move was done to prevent any sort of uproar at work or here
    08-16-14 07:11 AM
    Good riddance

Grats on the new job! You will be missed around here.
    08-16-14 07:18 AM
    Haha thanks kbz!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-16-14 07:30 AM
    Take care and all the best. You'll be missed. Thanks for all your help on CB. Greater experience with dedicated people like you on the site!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 07:35 AM
    Thank you lynxs, but there are a ton of very dedicated great people working the site
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-16-14 07:53 AM
    Congrats, all the best to you and your family!!
    08-16-14 08:12 AM
    Thank you all! And of course I won't forget lol.

The new job isn't top secret, but I also never really revealed what it is that I do precisely haha. Let's just say this move was done to prevent any sort of uproar at work or here
    Ah.....so you've gone from the CIA to the NSA.

Cool.
    eldricho likes this.
    08-16-14 08:24 AM
    Hmmmm....this must be a great move, sincerely wish you all the best! Cheers!
    08-16-14 08:26 AM
    Sounds like quite a move.. Well, I guess you should keep moving then

You're one of the first names I came to remember when becoming a daily member of the CrackBerry community. Congratulations on the new position and all the best!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 08:33 AM
    Good Luck in your new position. We appreciate all the time and help you've given to CB!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-16-14 08:35 AM
219 1234 ...