As I work in marketing I spend most the day thinking of ways to increase the awareness of different types of projects or products. Yet as a Blackberry user and yes a fan, I am constantly having to explain to people that BlackBerry still exists and are in fact really good. It never sinks in. In the mobile phone market unfortunately even the best phone won't sell itself. So, my first question is: Would you want to create a fan/user driven marketing campaign? Secondly what would it be? Feel free to let me know that you don't think it should be up to us to market their products for them.

P.s I gtg work but will be back with an idea.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 01:57 AM
    I already do endorse BlackBerry all the time! And I am just 14

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    07-10-14 03:15 AM
    It's hard to advertise when the company's image is different than what it's consumer users think. But should there be Filipinos out there who would like to think of a campaign with me for a Z3 - Philippines, i'll be more than happy to be a part of the team. ^_^

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    07-10-14 04:38 AM
    The video posted on the homepage yesterday of college kids in South Africa testing the z3 is a perfect example of what can be done. The video hit home on every point that they can, including the use of android apps(something BlackBerry can't really endorse, at least until 10.3 and Amazon come together).

I would love to see other videos like it pop up in all different markets, don't underestimate the power of social media/youtube.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 04:44 AM