Look at this on gsmarena ...to make short, it's an battery pack with card slot and Android system inside...once on iPhone, you have your iPhone or switch to Android with an app using Android system in battery case on iPhone display. Great. We just need they do the same for our BlackBerry z30 in example....but it's Another Story

Mesuit is an iPhone battery case that runs Android and has a second SIM slot - GSMArena blog

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 12:32 PM
    could work, but would they? BB10 is not something popular for third parties starting to build stuff around.
    bakron1 likes this.
    07-20-16 12:35 PM
    could work, but would they? BB10 is not something popular for third parties starting to build stuff around.
    I agree 100%, software and application development takes allot of time and cost money and anyone who has done it will tell you that they would like to be rewarded for their efforts in terms of customers buying their products whether it's in a app store or another sales outlet.

In this business it's all about whats popular and what the majority of the consumer and corporate market is using and right now it's Android and IOS and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Just basic business fundamentals.
    07-21-16 06:03 AM
    I agree 100%, software and application development takes allot of time and cost money and anyone who has done it will tell you that they would like to be rewarded for their efforts in terms of customers buying their products whether it's in a app store or another sales outlet.

In this business it's all about whats popular and what the majority of the consumer and corporate market is using and right now it's Android and IOS and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Just basic business fundamentals.
    Duopoly.
    Coles or Woolworth's here in Australia... :-)

Hope ALDI can make some inroads. Households further up north will be grateful.

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    07-25-16 12:04 AM
    Honestly speaking this product is only in demand by owners of BlackBerry 10 and Windows phones who wants to use Android apps. All or most of the apps that Android has is already available in iOS so they are beating a dead horse in a way.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-25-16 08:58 PM