Is this a USA thing?
    In the UK every mobile phone shop still has a little section dedicated to Blackberry phones. They are still making an effort with that old hardware.
    Also PC World still has a little section with A Playbook bridged with a Bold.

Does BB still hold some esteem in the UK but has lost it in the USA?
    I think it is, because in MX every where you go there is a section with BB devices, also on Best Buy you will find a section only for BB with many many accesories, so US market would be one to focus and make them come back to the family
    11-29-12 10:26 AM

Why did I invest in a new BBPB.
    11-30-12 12:15 AM
    as the song says, "people throw rocks at things that shine". . . .i'm just a new user in the BB world but i have loved it the moment i first held that 9320 and now i'm aspiring to get the 9900 on my next pay check. . .getting an iphone 2g, 3g, 3gs iphone 4, 4s or even the iphone 5 never crosed my mind, not that i dont like Apple, it's just that when i buy something i want to make sure that i can maximize its use not just because it's the "IN THING" nowadays.
    11-30-12 12:31 AM
    You should have tried to make a bet with him. That's what I like to do, when people make ridiculous assertions. Two good outcomes could happen: 1) you shut them up, or 2) you make some money.

Got a few on myself, one guy is now pulling out because I told him the share price would be above $12.50 back in Aug
    11-30-12 12:34 AM
    damn man i am from 3rd world country, my grammar sucks still i know how to deliver appropriate information.
    11-30-12 04:09 AM
    I guess that C-spire wasn't on the list of 50 wireless providers or carriers that RIM chose to test BB10. Too bad for them.
    11-30-12 08:37 AM
    Canadian corporations don't "file for Chapter 11" so that shows the intellect level. Geez, if he's gonna start a rumour, put a tiny modicum of thought into it!
    convenor likes this.
    11-30-12 10:57 AM
    There used to be a C-Spire rep/employee on here pretty regular - I wish I could remember her name. I'm gonna go look around for her . . . .
    11-30-12 11:23 AM
    I was in a local AllTel store a couple of months ago and argued with the salesman there over the same thing. Where are these people coming up with it?
    11-30-12 11:28 AM
    I was in a local AllTel store a couple of months ago and argued with the salesman there over the same thing. Where are these people coming up with it?
    They probably don't watch or read the news since there's been lots of interviews with Thor.
    11-30-12 12:05 PM
    C Spire has a lot of pluses but unfortunately they also have one major fault and that is front line customer support who doesn't know what the heck they are talking about. I'd advise you to completely ignore everything you remember from your store visit. More than likely, this was just a bunch of B.S. to get you into a device that's carrying higher commission.

I went into C-Spire to see phones, alot of Iphone devices, NO BB devices, I asked the sales person why no BB, she stated they pulled them, I asked if they were getting the BB10, of course she stated that she did not know, so the manager comes out ad she asks him if they were going to get BB10, he stated that he did not know then stated that they (RIM) had just filed for chapter 11, I asked when, he then stated that they just got an official report, I then told him that the site that I follow (CrackBerry) has not posted anything like that today, and I just was reading about an hour before going into store and read nothing, I then told him that RIM has 2 billion in assests and no debt, why would they file for Chapter 11, no response, so as of today, if C-Spire does carry BB10 I WILL NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM BECAUSE OF UNINFORMED PEOPLE.
    Last edited by mscooley; 11-30-12 at 09:22 PM.
    11-30-12 09:05 PM
    I'm here and have responded. BUT I'm not a C Spire employee...just a LOOOOONG time customer.

There used to be a C-Spire rep/employee on here pretty regular - I wish I could remember her name. I'm gonna go look around for her . . . .
    Last edited by mscooley; 11-30-12 at 09:21 PM.
    11-30-12 09:11 PM
    Figures.

yeah, both were officially attempting to get me to purchase a Samsung SIII too, not prudent at this juncture.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-30-12 09:17 PM
63 123