I purchased yesterday a second hand BB 8900...(my iPhone, which wasn't insured, has been accidentally washed). the blackberry is set to operate on O2, my sim is also O2 however I can't connect to any network and the phone does not seem to be working.....can't make calls or send any messages!!!!! Please please help.....
    06-11-09 05:26 AM
    Have you checked to see if the radio was on first off.
    06-11-09 05:38 AM
    i played with the manage connections and turned on and off the mobile network.....even though it appears to be on...when i run the dfiagnostics it says it's not connected and still can't make any calls please help
    06-12-09 07:52 AM
    I purchased yesterday a second hand BB 8900...(my iPhone, which wasn't insured, has been accidentally washed). the blackberry is set to operate on O2, my sim is also O2 however I can't connect to any network and the phone does not seem to be working.....can't make calls or send any messages!!!!! Please please help.....
    OK where did you buy it first off? Have you spoke to CS at your carrier?
    06-12-09 08:11 AM
    I got it in the second hand shop which sells similar stuff (mobiles, computers, dvds etc - all legit...used them before). Shall I try going to the O2 shop? Is it worth it? or do you think they'll say that because it's not purchased first hand, they can't help?
    06-13-09 07:37 PM
    I would go to the place or send an inquiry to the place you got the phone and have them help you out if poss. Another thought is to make sure the phone is unlocked for your carrier to support it since its already been issued to someone else before?
    06-13-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD