Hi guys

Got a 9900, latest carrier OS. I keep getting "Failed to associate with the network" when I try to connect to my wireless network. At times, I get this message, or other times, it will connect with no problem. I have done everything I could possibly think of. I've tried an open wireless network, closed network, registered the HRT again, resent service books. This is I believe my 4th device now, and I keep experiencing this issue on all the devices. I even re-did my address book from scratch. Funny thing is also, I tried another thing, which was just connecting the BB to a wireless network only. Did not touch anything else (did not put sim in or anything). I checked BB device analyzer, and found that the wireless connection did drop. Not sure what the problem is, but I have also noticed this issue on the 9360, and 9810. So my wifi signal would drop on me randomly, and state "Failed to associate with the network."

Moreover, I have also noticed that my network signal, would drop on me randomly as well. It would SOS on me, even though I know I can get full signal from my carrier. My carrier has ruled out that it is a network and area issue. Not sure what the problem is as well, but I have also noticed this issue on the 9360, and 9810.

Maybe an OS issue from RIM?
    -Hope maybe Kevin or some people from RIM look at this post.

My carrier won't transfer my calls to RIM as it is against their "policy", and RIM wants me to call my carrier, to transfer my call to RIM.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!!
    11-28-12 08:36 PM
    At least 6 phones, across 3 models? How's the signal outside your residence? This doesn't sound at all like a hardware/software issue.
    11-28-12 10:45 PM
    Signal is great outside.
    I think I meant to say I've had this issue, and continue to have this issue on my 9900, with 5 devices(9900).
    My friends have a 9360 and 9810, and I have noticed these issues on their devices as well.

Thanks!
    11-29-12 05:47 AM
    What router brand and model are you using?
    11-29-12 08:28 AM
    Its a sagemcom f@st 2864 from my ISP. But I have tried it with different routers (networks) as well, and it has the same issue.
    11-29-12 04:11 PM
    what channel and security provisions are you on, and have you ever done a scan, to see what other Wi-Fi signals are also present?
    11-29-12 09:06 PM
    Channel 11 and nobody else is on it. I've tried other channels as well (1 and 6). Using WPA2 security with MAC filtering. I've even tried WEP and no mac filtering. Same issue.

Thanks
    11-29-12 10:08 PM
    Try a scan again, walk around the house, and note what channels are surrounding you.
    11-29-12 10:14 PM
    Others are using channels 1 and 6. I have tried it also with a 9780. Has no issues whatsoever with my home network. Tried other devices as well. No issues (laptops and an iPad)

Thx
    11-30-12 07:53 AM
    Can a member from the Crackberry team help me out?

Much appreciated!
    Thanks
    03-23-13 02:15 PM