Thanks, I really love the theme!
    And one more thing, well maybe not the last question, but another one, none-the-less:

10x Plastic Cover Opener Set Phone Case Repair Tool Kit - eBay (item 300305468310 end time May-03-09 16:34:29 PDT)

Do these look like they would work?
    04-19-09 10:05 AM
    That is way more than you need. If you don't have the screwdrivers (and T5 screwdrivers are not easy to find for some reason) you need this. The yellow thing on the right is the case opener.

SCREW DRIVER TOOL REPAIR PART FOR RIM BLACKBERRY PHONE - eBay (item 230336584785 end time May-11-09 04:09:47 PDT)

DO NOT USE YOR THUMBNAIL. This is not the time to be cheap. You will stress the case and crack it. If you are thinking of using a thumbnail to save a couple bucks, don't bother doing this. You are gonna void the warranty and this time they won't replace it...those tabs can catch on the LCD framing and bend the crap out of it if you aren't careful.
    04-19-09 11:00 AM
    That is way more than you need. If you don't have the screwdrivers (and T5 screwdrivers are not easy to find for some reason) you need this. The yellow thing on the right is the case opener.

SCREW DRIVER TOOL REPAIR PART FOR RIM BLACKBERRY PHONE - eBay (item 230336584785 end time May-11-09 04:09:47 PDT)

DO NOT USE YOR THUMBNAIL. This is not the time to be cheap. You will stress the case and crack it. If you are thinking of using a thumbnail to save a couple bucks, don't bother doing this. You are gonna void the warranty and this time they won't replace it...those tabs can catch on the LCD framing and bend the crap out of it if you aren't careful.
    My housing comes with a T5 Screwdriver. Is that the only one I need? And also, I will order a case opener, but will that have the risk of catching on the tabs as well? And how many tabs are there? And in which locations? Sorry, I'm just crazy nervous.
    04-19-09 11:13 AM
    And also, that 10 pack is two dollars cheaper than any single case opener I can find. I know you're saying "Wow, two dollars, you cheap a$$." But I'm just saying, do you think they're the same thing, just a different style?
    04-19-09 11:16 AM
    love black housings! very sleek and business like! sophisticated...nice!!
    04-19-09 01:41 PM
    Well done!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 01:46 PM
    Here's black and a couple of the blue.

Your BB is a beauty. No doubt about it.
    My concern about changing the housing (my Flip is black originally but I want a red housing and keypad)that the warranty wont cover once I take it apart. Should I wait 'til my warranty is up?
    04-19-09 02:00 PM
    It's up to you - if it's the flip i'd probably wait in case something happens since its a new form factor for the phone. The Curve is pretty debugged at this point, but I didn't do the housing until the warranty was up (it took that long for me to drop it to the point of damaging the screen lol).
    04-19-09 04:39 PM
    EDITED BECAUSE OFFENSIVE POST IS GONE

Miley I am sure they would work, if the housing comes with the screwdriver then go for it. There are clips on each side of the keyboard and midway down each side of the screen.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 04-19-09 at 05:01 PM.
    04-19-09 04:46 PM
    Edited Because Offending Post Is Gone
    Last edited by reeneebob; 04-19-09 at 05:03 PM.
    04-19-09 04:57 PM
    I found a set that I think I'm gonna order that includes everything. The tools and the housing. I just don't know what color yet, so I'm still waiting. What do you think? Yellow, Green, Blue, or White?
    04-19-09 06:00 PM
    Very nice looking curve. The black trackball really completed the device.

04-19-09 06:07 PM
    I have white and like it a lot. Blue would be sharp though...

04-19-09 06:10 PM
    I have white and like it a lot. Blue would be sharp though...

I'm really liking them all! I'm not gonna rush it though, since it is a major decision. When i use my phone, I'm gonna picture it in other colors, and see which is best.
    04-19-09 06:14 PM
    Awesome job reeneebob. It looks good in black.
    04-19-09 07:15 PM
    Nice work, your bb looks great.
    04-19-09 09:27 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD