Hai...i am a newbie here..

i love my z10 but i have a problem,where my facebook not working at all since 4 days ago.... can anyone here give a solution?....sorry for my english.., thank you.
    04-18-13 06:38 AM
    Help!

For the past 3-4 days my Facebook on my BBZ10 hasn't been working properly. I seem to receive messages and notifications but can't log on to my Facebook page through the APP. I get the following message...."There was problem connecting to Facebook. Please check your connection and try again"....

My connections are fine because I'm able to browse the internet and all my other app works. I tried a Battery reboot, deleting and reinstalling Facebook app, reentering password in Settings, etc.....nothing seems to work.?????Help

I call my phone provider support and they weren't able to help me and suggested I wait a few days for a BB OS update. They also mentioned that a similar issues occurred with Twitter and eventually it was fixed
    04-18-13 07:00 AM
    Help!

For the past 3-4 days my Facebook on my BBZ10 hasn't been working properly. I seem to receive messages and notifications but can't log on to my Facebook page through the APP. I get the following message...."There was problem connecting to Facebook. Please check your connection and try again"....

My connections are fine because I'm able to browse the internet and all my other app works. I tried a Battery reboot, deleting and reinstalling Facebook app, reentering password in Settings, etc.....nothing seems to work.?????Help

I call my phone provider support and they weren't able to help me and suggested I wait a few days for a BB OS update. They also mentioned that a similar issues occurred with Twitter and eventually it was fixed
    Sign out of your Facebook account, reboot and then sign back in. Worked for me.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-18-13 07:15 AM
    I was having the same problem. Just do the following to get your feeds back.

Load up the following link on your z10 browser this will bring you to the mobile version of your Facebook. If you need to login, do so.

www.touch.facebook.com

Once there click on the sort button on the top right hand corner and select "Most recent ". This will bring back your feeds on the Facebook app. You can also do everything on touch.facebook.com as well. A Lot of the features not available on the Facebook app are available here. I tend to use both.

Let me know if this works. It worked for me. Every time I get that message I just do what I explained above and my feeds come back again. This will also work for those having problems uploading pics and videos from YouTube, etc.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-18-13 10:27 AM
    Thanks for the help, it worked....I logged out of Facebook both at the office and home and rebooted my BBZ10. Facebook on my BBZ10 is now fully functional.
    04-19-13 06:57 AM