Be on the lookout for an update coming soon.
    Last edited by omercan7; 01-31-12 at 02:52 AM.
    01-31-12 02:47 AM

ohhh that's cool.

bbm status' updates your facebook status :s (might as well have one for twitter too)
    I hope it integrates the fb chat within bbm somehow
    Last edited by 4one1; 01-31-12 at 03:12 AM.
    jordandrews90 and Tvistedhead like this.
    01-31-12 03:02 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Be on the lookout for an update coming soon.
    If true that would be very cool, You would see mass adoption and posibly some good press. Do you have any more details or proof?
    01-31-12 03:03 AM
    well, not sure about facebook, but N4BB did mentioned twitter. so probably facebook is possible too.

Twitter for BlackBerry Will Soon Get BBM Integration | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    01-31-12 04:07 AM
    I don't know any information about Facebook with BBM Integration. But I hope we'll chat facebook via BBM. Maybe RIM opens new category for Facebook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-31-12 04:16 AM
    Just hit the frontpage : http://crackberry.com/facebook-and-t...xt-update-each
    Dapper37 likes this.
    01-31-12 05:28 AM
    I'm really interested to see how and why they would need to be paired up with each other.
    01-31-12 05:56 AM
    I'm really interested to see how and why they would need to be paired up with each other.
    Exactly. I've seen BBM connected apps like Filescout and some others and can't get a freaking idea of WHY on Earth they needed to be BBM connected?
    01-31-12 07:06 AM
    Exactly. I've seen BBM connected apps like Filescout and some others and can't get a freaking idea of WHY on Earth they needed to be BBM connected?
    I have yet to see it in an application where I would actually use BBM integration, but i'm thinking if there ever is an application I'll use it in, it will be Facebook. So i'm looking forward to see how useful it is.
    01-31-12 08:08 AM
    Maybe RIM had to give Facebook a bone to grin ... doing this means BBM exposition for business apps in Facebook ...
    But I'm pretty sure the new PIM environment will also integrate Facebook ...
    01-31-12 08:09 AM
    I don't have a BB phone but would love to see something like what the iPod Touch has - a text message app... does anyone know if something like that is coming to the PlayBook?
    01-31-12 08:49 AM
    maybe it connects with facebook and can detect that some of your friends have a blackberry so that you can add them to you list. I would see this useful as my list is rapidly dwindling down to single digits from once over a 100 contacts...
    01-31-12 09:34 AM
    I don't have a BB phone but would love to see something like what the iPod Touch has - a text message app... does anyone know if something like that is coming to the PlayBook?
    You do realize that Apple's new messaging program is just kind of a lame copy of BBM, right?
    01-31-12 10:29 AM
    maybe it connects with facebook and can detect that some of your friends have a blackberry so that you can add them to you list. I would see this useful as my list is rapidly dwindling down to single digits from once over a 100 contacts...
    I'm down to 3 BBM contacts now... I would think that if I cared enough about the person on Facebook then they would be on my BBM contact list anyway.
    01-31-12 11:13 AM
    If they intergrate FB chat with BBM, that would be awesome! I only have two bbm contacts I don't talk to on a regular basis. I would get rid of it all together, but apparently you have to have it installed to get blackberry music to work. Big +1 for FB chat intergration.
    01-31-12 03:30 PM
    they just confirmed twitter so this must be real
    02-01-12 02:33 AM
    Its real for both facebook and twitter but there is absolutely no timeline given and from what I have read rim seems to be having trouble getting it implemented for one reason or the other.

it will be here but ignore the "soon" description. We have no idea how long we will be waiting.
    02-01-12 05:21 AM
    I can see facebook and twitter having some advantages to be a bbm connected app.

But why is scoremobile a bbm connected app? I don't see any difference between normal scoremobile and the bbm connected one.
    02-01-12 08:30 PM
    Its not a feature I am dying for...
    02-03-12 07:27 AM
    That would be cool!
    02-03-12 07:11 PM
    i can see them linking BBM "Personal Message" and FB status. Right now you can link/synce your FB contacts to your BBM contacts and BB address book so maybe they will build on that. the big thing that people should take away from this is that the new OS update for PB has all thoes intergrated contact lists in it and they say that BB10 is going to be almost a mirror of that. They are just setting the ground work for BB10!
    02-03-12 08:19 PM
    The need to implement FB groups into the app / allow us to Tag people
    02-04-12 12:31 AM
    This isn't a big deal...

If it's anything like other BBM-connected apps, it just gives 3rd party apps the ability to change your BBM "personal status"... for example, showing other BBM contacts your latest Foursquare check-ins or posting your sport's team scores or something.

It's not like your Facebook messenger and BBM are going to become one.
    02-04-12 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD