So I've been using the browser on my Z30 to access FB. But I have noticed that you can't (at least on my knowledge) post video using the browser. With this I decided to reload BlackBerry FB App....well for some reason it's saying "Your Login session has expired. Please re-log to continue". Well I tried but it won't let me log in at all. So I deleted the app.

Went to Amazon App Store to use and load their version of FB.....well they don't have one!!!

I went to Play Store and loaded FB but every time I try to open the app it just crashes....rebooted my phone but that didn't help.

Any tips or help will be greatly appreciated!!! SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 10:17 AM
    I just tried it and was able to post a video onto FB with native app with no problems. Hope someone can help u.

Posted via Classic
    Attachment 373209
    09-26-15 02:40 PM
    Un-istall, then re-install.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 03:26 PM
    Crazy that no one cares. App should be removed from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 03:27 PM
    So I've been using the browser on my Z30 to access FB. But I have noticed that you can't (at least on my knowledge) post video using the browser. With this I decided to reload BlackBerry FB App....well for some reason it's saying "Your Login session has expired. Please re-log to continue". Well I tried but it won't let me log in at all. So I deleted the app.

Went to Amazon App Store to use and load their version of FB.....well they don't have one!!!

I went to Play Store and loaded FB but every time I try to open the app it just crashes....rebooted my phone but that didn't help.

Any tips or help will be greatly appreciated!!! SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to read this, I had exactly the same issue last year when I was using the Z30. Unfortunately the only solution I found at the time was to back up the phone, make a security wipe and then a new restore.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    09-26-15 05:46 PM
    Buy priv. It will fix it.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 06:01 PM
    The Native App can post video but not if you use the browser which I am using since no app from BB, Amazon nor Play Store works for me!!! SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 01:00 AM