I have a question. I'm about to receive my new Bold 9700 today. I have seen extra capacity batteries being offered. Some will fir with the standard back some require a deeper battery cover.

From past experience can some one fill me in on exactly how much more battery time or time in hours you get on the different sizes.

thanks,
    can you also list the prices and links to the ones you bought
    11-19-09 12:34 PM
    There are many different extended batteries and the like. Some well known ones are Seidio. Cost isn't really that high compared to OEM batteries, but whether they really live up to their claims and whether the gained battery life is significant, only you can answer that. Lots of people say good and bad of extended batteries, but I personally would not touch a battery which requires a deeper back door, you'll ruin the nice slim experience of the form factor of your BlackBerry!

The Bold 9700 already has awesome battery life compared to other BlackBerrys, so whether you'll actually need an extended battery is something you only can answer. Try the device with what you think would be your typical use and see how long the battery can keep up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD