How do we look up peoples screen names for blackberrys? like is there anyways we can search for them?
    03-09-07 12:52 AM
    ...explain your question a bit more. Do you mean for the BlackBerry Pin Messenger, or the email name they choose for their BlackBerry email address?

Am a bit confused with the question...
    03-09-07 03:57 AM
    I understood BB Messenger frrom that..but if it could be clarified....
    03-09-07 05:56 AM
    Screen names on BB Messenger can be changed......I have changed mine three times in the last couple of weeks. So I am not sure how you would search for them.....
    03-09-07 08:18 AM
    There's not a way to Search for them. You have to be invited by another person, to get on their BB Messenger, or you have to invite them, and have them accept. You can't just enter random screen names like you can with other Instant Messengers.
    03-09-07 02:28 PM
    he is correct that cannot be done. There is a site where people signup using their pins you all should check it out. Meet new people - pinppl (beta)
    03-11-07 02:53 PM
    i dont have the time to sit and message people all day. it amazes me that there is a site where strangers can just give out their phone numbers to other strangers who just have all kinds of time for instant messaging....... they sure arent messaging about business cause they dont even know each other!
    03-13-07 03:59 PM
    Its probaby not about business... it's more about the addiction. There are some of us who just enjoy getting to know new people with some of the same interests and talking with them. I for one, have made several very good friends from this addiction of mine.
    03-13-07 08:17 PM
    nice website..
    02-17-09 04:28 PM
    Goosebuster, you don't have many friends do you? Its a way of getting to know new people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD