I would like to try this software but I think that I read somewhere that it is hard to get the ebooks on the blackberry. Before I try I would like to get thoughts on this. thanks,di
    01-28-08 11:04 AM
    I've been trying it for a month or so and I'm not crazy about it. It seems hard to navigate and counterintuitive for me...but hey, I'm old and bald and sometimes not too bright.
    01-28-08 12:27 PM
    I actually LOVE mobipocket. haven't had an issue yet. finding ebooks is a bit of a pain at first, but I finally figured out an easy way. Go to ManyBooks.net - Free eBooks for your PDA, iPod, or eBook Reader and get some really great free ebooks. I love the site because you can cruise to their mobile version and download to your Blackberry Over-The-Air and already in mobibook format. REALLY CONVENIENT. as for paid books, I haven't really used this feature, but the built in store seems pretty easy to navigate. Hope this helps!
    01-29-08 05:43 PM
    so I just learned something new about these forums apparently, as I did NOT just type out the entire link to manybooks like that....interesting
    01-29-08 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD