Hey guys I'm new here. I am looking to buy my first BB and I am trying to buy the bold 9700. I want to upgrade my 2 yr contract since I am officially a free agent. I was wondering why its 199.99 on the Tmobile website and its 149.99 on crackberry? Im interested in buying from shopcrackberry.com. How reliable is it?
    01-10-10 02:51 AM
    ive purchased many items through the crackberry website/store. i have never bought a phone through here though.

it says in the fine print "This offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, LLC, an authorized agent for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless."

i would assume this is just like going to any other 3rd party, multi-carrier dealer for a cell phone plan. this site is very trustworthy i think when it comes to buying products through the crackberry store. i personally, would rather buy a device in person so i can have it right then and there and begin fiddling with it when i get home. saving $50, well, thats up to you and your feelings about it.
    01-10-10 03:07 AM
    Thanks. You are right I would want to walk in and get it straight up and the anticipation of waiting might be too overwhelming. But 50 bucks less with free-shipping might be worth the wait. I guess i'll sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow
    01-10-10 03:19 AM
    I buy accessories from CrackBerry and love the service.

For a phone I cannot stand the wait. The store nearby wins my business even for a few more dollars. For those with patience the CB store seems to be a fine option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 07:35 AM
    So when I purchase a phone from ShopCrackberry.com, If anything happens to not work or go wrong with the phone do I have to return to Crackberry? or Can I just got to tmobile and do it there since Im under them?

Thanks!

01-10-10 10:02 AM
    @ Astonmartin1: I work for Simplexity, the company that is responsible for fulfilling the phone equipment orders for shopcrackberry.com, and we are committed to your total satisfaction with your order. We have a Satisfaction Guarantee, to help take the stress out of choosing the right cell phone. Order any cell phone, PDA/Smartphone, or wireless PC card with a wireless service plan. If you don't like it, we'll swap it for another model OR refund 100% of your purchase price (excluding shipping and processing fees). If you need to exchange or return the phone once you have purchased it, simply:
    1. Call our Customer Service department within 15 days of your activation date to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
    2. Send everything you received in the shipment back to us within 30 days of your activation date. All items must be in new condition with no more than 30 minutes of usage.
    Important: If you have established a new wireless account and wish to cancel it, you must call your wireless service provider to deactivate your account.

I hope that answers your question, but if not, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.
    -Wirefly_Kim
    01-13-10 04:25 PM
    I have purchased many things from shop crackberry with no issues
    01-13-10 05:12 PM
    Purchased numerous items and have had no issues. Also my brother just purchased a tour on VSW from shopcrackberry.com and has been very happy with his purchase.
    01-13-10 05:52 PM
    I've bought 2 cases. I was gonna buy my phone there, but got a better deal in person at Best Buy. Had a great experience with buying the cases, though.

01-13-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD