Hi,
    I have a blackberry storm and I recently purchased a 16 GB memory for my music and pics.
    I noticed that the blackberry applications however use the device memory. I could not even update my mobile software because there was not enough free space.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue? Anyway to use my external memory for everything??

Thanks.
    05-21-09 06:40 PM
    still pretty new at this...the apps use the device memory....i dont remember off top what the program is but if you check the forums there is an app. that loads everything onto the memory card....
    05-21-09 06:44 PM
    There is an app that can load apps to your memory card but they arent accessible like the apps on your actual phone. I believe you have to move them back and forth from the memory card to your phones app memory everytime you want to use them. Thats my understanding, I could be wrong though...
    05-21-09 06:46 PM
    Thank you for the replies.

Makes me think, yet again, should not have sold my iphone!
    Whats the point of the available apps etc if your mobile cant even cater to your needs?!
    05-21-09 07:32 PM
    There is an app that can load apps to your memory card but they arent accessible like the apps on your actual phone. I believe you have to move them back and forth from the memory card to your phones app memory everytime you want to use them. Thats my understanding, I could be wrong though...

Yeah that's what I also wanted to know, like when we install apps instead of system memory can we install it to the memory card?
    05-21-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD