How do I hi-lite text to copy/paste? I did a couple times on accident right out of the box......but now I cannot for the life of my figure it out.... and I can't ever seem to get the search function to work like I want either.....

Sorry to waste your time with something so simplistic......

I appreciate the help you have given so far, and in the future.... thanks a lot
    03-09-09 06:17 PM
    It's not a waste of time! It's a perfectly valid question!

Hold down the shift key (far right or left of the space bar) and roll the track ball over the text you want to select.

Hope it helps! Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 06:20 PM
    Once the text is selected be sure to Menu + Copy after you've selected it and Menu + Paste to paste it where you want. (Maybe there's a shortcut for this? I don't know...)
    Last edited by theNolan; 03-09-09 at 06:23 PM.
    03-09-09 06:21 PM
    Welcome to CB. Elvin is correct. That is the way to do it.
    03-09-09 06:22 PM
    Not a stupid question at all. We were all newbies at one time. Don't worry about how you'll look if you need help. Chicklet is correct. This should work for you.

03-09-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks guys
    03-09-09 06:33 PM
    No worries Jim. That is what CB is here for my friend.
    03-09-09 06:37 PM
    I just had noticed a couple posts where some members seemed as if they found themselves to be too good to answer what they thought were stupid questions... thats the reason I was hesitant to post
    03-09-09 06:45 PM
    I just had noticed a couple posts where some members seemed as if they found themselves to be too good to answer what they thought were stupid questions... thats the reason I was hesitant to post
    I haven't seen that much at all here with one or two exceptions.

I know I asked a couple a dumb ones and didn't get flamed for it...made me wanna come back
    03-09-09 06:52 PM
    Man, just ask away. Never be hesitant to ask questions here.
    03-09-09 07:21 PM
    Welcome Jim! The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked!
    03-09-09 07:46 PM
    Not only that but once you ask it you realize how many were wondering the same thing.

03-09-09 07:53 PM
    That wasn't an extremely stupid question! And I think we've all asked a few ourselves! Welcome to the addiction my friend!

03-09-09 08:00 PM
    Not only that but once you ask it you realize how many were wondering the same thing.

I totally agree with that statement.
    03-09-09 08:01 PM
    You can cut/copy/paste but clicking the trackbutton.. it's a bit quicker than hitting the menu button There's a keyboard shortcut as well but I completely forget what it is...
    03-09-09 08:02 PM

There is always a loudmouth dumba** in every group. Don't let it stop you from asking a question. There are a lot more people here that are willing to help you then the ones who just like to stir the sh!t.

Pardon my language... I was just sayin'.

03-09-09 08:28 PM
    man i love how nice people are on this forum ive been to forums where if you ask any question no matter how "stupid" it is they would just be like "DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!!!" LOL i love this website...and my crackberry
    03-10-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD