Hi,

I recently took advantage of the recent sale on devices and purchased a few Silver Edition Passports as gifts, back up etc.

I am going to return one of the devices as I purchased something else as a gift. I called SBB and initiated the return but I was told I had to pay for return shipping + insurance.

The shipping from BlackBerry warehouse in Canada to my house was fast, next business day. I am just wondering if anybody else who has ever returned a device from SBB has had to pay return shipping for the phones?

Thanks for any feedback. It's not the end of the world if I need to pay it but I don't recall anybody on Crackberry every complaining about that so just wondering if I am in a unique position.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 04:00 PM
    Hi,

I recently took advantage of the recent sale on devices and purchased a few Silver Edition Passports as gifts, back up etc.

I am going to return one of the devices as I purchased something else as a gift. I called SBB and initiated the return but I was told I had to pay for return shipping + insurance.

The shipping from BlackBerry warehouse in Canada to my house was fast, next business day. I am just wondering if anybody else who has ever returned a device from SBB has had to pay return shipping for the phones?

Thanks for any feedback. It's not the end of the world if I need to pay it but I don't recall anybody on Crackberry every complaining about that so just wondering if I am in a unique position.

Posted via CB10
    If it was just a return for the reason you outlined you would have to foot the bill. If it were a defective device BlackBerry would cover the cost. That has been my experience at least, maybe someone else can relate their experience.

Android BlackBerry
    10-24-16 04:08 PM