I talked to someone at Verizon the other day that was told that he was going to be some intensive BB training in the near term, but had no other details.
    i hope they're right!
    05-23-11 11:10 PM
    Cam, they cancelled the Monaco and are going straight QNX full touch, didn't we already discuss this;p
    You seem to be stating this as fact. Where does this info come from if you don't mind sharing your source?
    05-24-11 03:01 PM
    You seem to be stating this as fact. Where does this info come from if you don't mind sharing your source?
    Ignore him. He was kidding.
    05-24-11 08:20 PM
    lol os6 doesnt work on the storm. and qnx will not be on the monaco unless they are delaying it a year
    If you saw my Storm 2 then youd see OS6 on it. Since there will be no monaco then qnx will be on rimjobs next full touchscreen phone. That probably wont be till the iPhone 10s it out thou so we have nothing to worry about right now
    05-24-11 09:19 PM
    Personally it looks as though the new bbs will drop on vzw by mid august, only thing is the way that they are going at the moment, that could be august 2012.

I think I might wait for the BB Solar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 04:59 AM
    The person I spoke to at verizon said they would be getting BB training soon, however they did not offer much more than that.
    05-27-11 07:27 AM
    I spoke to a rep at a Sprint store (I have Sprint, but Verizon & Sprint will both get the Bold 9930) and he was told last month that Sprint will be getting at least two of the new devices this year. Of course he didnt have any timeframe of a release, but like me, he also has a BlackBerry (Bold 9650) and is getting the Bold 9930 when it's released. He said somtimes they're told 30 days in advance, and sometimes just two weeks in advance, but he did say that Sprint's relationship with RIM IHO, was excellent.
    05-27-11 09:00 AM
    That's good lefty. I'm pretty sure their relationship with carriers is strong. They just beef to launch the devices already. For me the wait is fine if they release something drastically different. You don't have to agree with me but these new BB7 handsets have most if not all the changes I want from my 9550. I'm really excited.

05-27-11 10:05 AM
    The only thing I thought the Bold 9930 WOULD have would be 4G availablity from Sprint, other than that, every spec on this device is terrific IMO. And I'm sure OS7 will be an excellent upgrade too. This is really my FIRST BlackBerry that I've researched and will be getting 1st day of it's release, so I am VERY impaitently waiting for the Bold 9930 to be out on Sprint soon.

05-27-11 10:17 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD