Just when i though blackberry was going away they just keep coming back, hopefully! Hopefully the with the Z30, haha. What if you put everything you know together today, i think blackberry might be just another fake or reality. Let me take you on a cellular journey. First was t-mobile was put up for sale, now they have bought out metro pcs. Now sprint is up for due, but they have bought out us cellular back in may? I was curious today on 10/5/13, what the deal is with soft bank and sprint? Is it still going on? No news in the news lately. Everything I know is blackberry for sale? Whats going on or did I missed the soft bank and sprints deal that has happened ? I googled it and checked with the latest dates and nothing,. What if blackberry is another hoax? By the way I waiting on my Z30 from ATT. Blackberry for life.
    10-05-13 03:03 AM
    Just when i though blackberry was going away they just keep coming back, hopefully! Hopefully the with the Z30, haha. What if you put everything you know together today, i think blackberry might be just another fake or reality. Let me take you on a cellular journey. First was t-mobile was put up for sale, now they have bought out metro pcs. Now sprint is up for due, but they have bought out us cellular back in may? I was curious today on 10/5/13, what the deal is with soft bank and sprint? Is it still going on? No news in the news lately. Everything I know is blackberry for sale? Whats going on or did I missed the soft bank and sprints deal that has happened ? I googled it and checked with the latest dates and nothing,. What if blackberry is another hoax? By the way I waiting on my Z30 from ATT. Blackberry for life.
    Hi! Welcome to CB!!!

I'm a little confused by your post, but please enjoy looking through our forums.
    10-05-13 05:11 AM