Two things: 1. I'm glad I'm on the West Coast because I wasn't up as late watching THREE OT's. Great game!

2. Check messages and Viigo in car before I go into the office.
    06-03-08 06:25 PM
    I check my emails and viigo on the bus on my way to work.

GO WINGS!!! Where's a good octopus when we need one?
    06-03-08 06:44 PM
    i like to read my emails & texts that came in overnight & check the weather before i contemplate getting out of bed. i need kind of a buffer zone between sleep and being up.

on the weekends i usually have to check m.tvguide.com before i decide whether to just vegg out before getting up. l-a-z-y!
    06-03-08 06:51 PM
    I drink coffee and check emails, VIIGO, CNN
    06-03-08 06:52 PM
    it wakes me up at 5:50am and i snooze a couple times! and then from there berry messenger starts going off and texts and emails all day long...(just took a phone call!!)

whats worse is that i responded to a facebook invite and friend add last night in my sleep! and didnt even remember until midtoday when i signed back into facebook! how awful!!

i love bb!
    06-03-08 06:57 PM
    I have coffee and read a couple of news sites, on my PC.
    2 inch screen vs 28 inch widescreen monitor, the BB doesn't stand a chance.
    06-03-08 07:54 PM
    Switch of my alarm and check my email first thing, before even getting out of bed. I'm not that important but I am a being-connected-always addict and once in a while I do get imp early morn emails from my boss
    06-03-08 07:59 PM
    Every now and then I try to beat 9810 on BrickBreaker lol

06-03-08 08:00 PM
    i read cb, respond to emails and texts on my lunch break. i also use it to wake me up every morning and for reminders on when to pay bills.
    06-03-08 08:00 PM
    i get up in the morning to my ALARM ahhh and check my emails and text messages and then sign onto JiveTalk.

..then when i'm ready to stop being lazy...i roll over and grab my macbook and turn it on and check my myspace and crackberry and i sign on IChat...and sign off JiveTalk. LOL
    06-03-08 08:07 PM
    I'm surprised no one said check the forums on Crackberry.com.

Thats what I do
    06-03-08 08:08 PM
    it wakes me up at 5:50am and i snooze a couple times! and then from there berry messenger starts going off and texts and emails all day long...(just took a phone call!!)

whats worse is that i responded to a facebook invite and friend add last night in my sleep! and didnt even remember until midtoday when i signed back into facebook! how awful!!

i love bb!

yep do that too...I'll wake up I guess in my sleep and have random talks through texts and email...at least thats what I see as I check my mail and texts...lol some weird convos thats for sure...

My morning coffee and emails then on to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I drink coffee and check emails, VIIGO, CNN

wooop for the coffee drinkers...

I'm surprised no one said check the forums on Crackberry.com.

Thats what I do
    well...yes haha that of course I do as well...but I won't say how many times a day...since its pretty sad...
    06-03-08 08:19 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD