Any thoughts on it? I pay for a premium membership and for me it works flawlessly with bb10.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 05:04 PM
    I use Basic, so not really concerned about it.

https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2016/...pricing-plans/
    06-28-16 05:41 PM
    Basic will only allow 2 devices starting next month.
    06-28-16 05:46 PM
    Until they offer a means for GNU/Linux users to synchronize files - from the command-line is sufficient - I will not be using Evernote.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    06-28-16 06:25 PM
    I have it on 5 devices: Z10, PlayBook, work computer, home computer, and laptop. All good things come to an end. Suggestions for a replacement?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 07:24 PM
    Switching to Google Keep.
    06-28-16 07:36 PM
    Basic....Look like your on you own on this one Ops.
    06-28-16 09:31 PM
    I actually only used it to move notes off Remember to my Priv. I mostly use OneNote these days, works with all my Windows devices.
    06-28-16 10:34 PM
    I actually use it for my gtd workflow.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 11:13 PM
    Until they offer a means for GNU/Linux users to synchronize files - from the command-line is sufficient - I will not be using Evernote.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    You'll be waiting a long time then. There are some Evernote clients for Linux, but they're not that great. https://blog.udemy.com/evernote-for-linux/
    The desktop market for Linux is miniscule and with too many dependencies related to specific X11 environments, it's not worth the development cost. Factor in the fact that the overall change in plans by Evernote is from the fact that they're struggling financially. This is a step towards monetising their user base as the original plan of offering a freemium service hasn't panned out.

Like everyone else, I'm examining my options but so far none of them offer the same set of features. I use the Web clipper quite a bit from my browser and none of their competitors offer anything as easy to use for websites.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 05:20 AM
    Basic will only allow 2 devices starting next month.
    Yeah, this is what bothers me. I use multiple devices and have it on all of them. Now I have make a choice of 2 or move on to something different.
    06-29-16 05:46 PM
    Yeah, this is what bothers me. I use multiple devices and have it on all of them. Now I have make a choice of 2 or move on to something different.
    There is a third option.

;-)

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 06:51 PM
    There is a third option.

;-)

Posted via CB10
    True, but I don't like it! LOL.

Moving to OneNote
    06-29-16 06:57 PM
    I just logged into my Evernote account and found a lot of older devices in my list that I had to revoke, but for my Q10, I see where the app itself is authorised, but not the Remember side of the device. Does Evernote only consider their app's install as a 'device'?
    I'll be revoking access to the Evernote app and see if I can still get into everything via Remember.

A little known feature of BlackBerry 10 potentially paying off...
    06-29-16 07:15 PM
    Just use the web access for Evernote on a PC. Generally a phone and a tablet (or two phones) is enough for most people.

Evernote is one of the few good BB10 native apps so there isn't a lot to switch to without suffering a great downgrade in usability.
    06-30-16 12:14 AM
    I just logged into my Evernote account and found a lot of older devices in my list that I had to revoke, but for my Q10, I see where the app itself is authorised, but not the Remember side of the device. Does Evernote only consider their app's install as a 'device'?
    I'll be revoking access to the Evernote app and see if I can still get into everything via Remember.

Set it up in accounts

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 08:25 AM

Would be nice if that works. Currently I only use it on my Kindle and Classic. I have it installed on my laptop but always find myself going to the browser. I think the desktop version is more feature rich but I'm not a heavy evernote user.
    06-30-16 11:54 AM
    True, but I don't like it! LOL.

Moving to OneNote
    Free... as in Freedroid! :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-30-16 11:21 PM