My calendar events on the today screen of multiple themes show up in a strange order. They won't show up in date order but seem to be just random events like an appoint on 7/30, one on Aug 7 then the next is a birthday in October. Why is it missing all my other events? I have several over the next few days on my calendar and none show up? Some are all day, some are 1 hour appointments, some are recurring birthdays. I really am at a loss about how to fix this. Thanks for the help
    07-09-09 07:20 AM
    Perhaps it's only picking up one of your calendars while the majority of your appointments are in another.

Today themes only display the default calendar entries on the home screen so check your calendars and which one is set to default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 09:25 AM
    Thanks, that seems to be what is going on. Know I just need to figure out why I have different calendars and how to fix it.
    07-09-09 12:46 PM
    Thanks, that seems to be what is going on. Know I just need to figure out why I have different calendars and how to fix it.
    That and it could also, quite possibly be a problem with the theme.
    07-09-09 12:56 PM
    All-day events, birthdays and anniversaries don't show up on the today screen. Seems I've read this is limited by RIM's OS. Is this true, any workarounds possible?
    07-09-09 07:34 PM
    not true (at least with the Bold as I have all day events on the today screen)
    07-09-09 07:52 PM
    All-day events, birthdays and anniversaries don't show up on the today screen. Seems I've read this is limited by RIM's OS. Is this true, any workarounds possible?
    Not at all. I've seen birthdays and all-day events on screenshots of today themes in the following thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...ok-like-10363/
    07-09-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD