(Subtitle - Are sales reps at cellphone stores naturally confusing, or do they have to work hard at it?)

So, just to make thing clear, we all know that you take sales reps comments with a pinch of salt...

I popped in to my local Rogers store today, and asked my usual question of ..."have you heard anything about a new 3G Blackberry dropping anytime soon?" the answer I was expecting was, "no... there's nothing on the horizon"; while hoping for the "yes, there's the 9700 and 9520 launching in two weeks" reply.

Instead, I got: " actually yes, the 9900 is coming in mid November."

Which naturally cofused me for a second. Enough for me to say "the 9900?", and the response was "yes, its Bold sized, with a trackpad and a touch screen"....

Needless to say, I don't believe a word of it. But I thought I'd pass it along.

[EDIT: P.S. - I know what the 9900 is, I just wanted to make sure that he did]
    10-08-09 12:36 PM
    what is the 9900?
    looks like i need to re-draw my upcoming BB intel tree...
    10-08-09 01:54 PM
    S/he probably mis-spoke of the model number.
    10-08-09 02:44 PM
    The 9900 = The Unicorn of the BlackBerry world.

Lol, sales reps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 02:47 PM
    The 9900 = The Unicorn of the BlackBerry world.

Lol, sales reps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I heard this one has OS 25, with built in apps that walk the dog, take out the trash, clean your house, and postpone a meeting with your boss all at the same time. Crapple, eat your heart out!
    10-10-09 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD