BlackBerry are a communication tool, simple. Perfect for business, perfect for the keeping in touch.

If you're a gamer or social media "i-need-the-next-app" person, it's not for you... yet

I'm expanding BB10 within my company, I'm at 10 devices already, I've replaced 6 iPhones and just investing in BES10. They just make sense for work.

"Don't mind me, I'm just frying some bacon on the back of my Z10"
    I'm a gamer and I still enjoy BB10. a real gaming mobile would be a NVIDIA shield.
    12-22-13 03:33 PM
    Where's my free phone?
    Oh dear.

Some of your earlier posts seem to have disappeared.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Still, never mind, we'll just carry on without you.

Tonight, in the make believe world in which I apparently inhabit, I was in the pub early doors and my friends 12 year old daughter said 'Wow, what phone is that?' to which I avoided the answer, if I'm honest as in the social situation I was in I didn't fancy a phone argument.

But then she said:

'It's a BlackBerry? Wow! That's cool!'

And I was left speechless as I really didn't expect that. No demo, no 'Yay!', just a sort of 'er, yeah!'

Mind, she did then rip me for other stuff straight after.

That swear tin is a nightmare.
    Dave Bourque and Vorkosigan like this.
    12-22-13 05:49 PM
    that..... is real humour, with a dose of reality

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 06:08 PM
    So when faced with a logical argument to a post the course of action is to attack the poster and not attempt to reply to the post. You were fine with him attacking a salesperson who apparently is conspiring with all other manufacturers to take down BB but I'm the unreasonable one?

I would expect nothing less from those who live in the land of make believe.
    Hey genius, the salesman doesn't know his business partner like he does, so obviously he knows how his business partner works and how he uses his tools of his trade (a phone in this case). Biggly saw that his partner made a mistake with the S4 (he even said his partner was starting to hate it). So you're saying because Biggly did something out the kindness if his heart for his buddy, he must think he's smarter than everyone else? Madonna mia...

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 06:25 PM
    I just hope BBB starts another thread when he helps a different friend who needs an Android. That I want to see!
    12-22-13 06:45 PM
    I just hope BBB starts another thread when he helps a different friend who needs an Android. That I want to see!
    I could easily be wrong, but I suspect that he'd do that for a misguided friend. I would.
    :>)
    Would you help get someone a BB10 device?
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    12-22-13 07:31 PM
    I could easily be wrong, but I suspect that he'd do that for a misguided friend. I would.
    :>)
    Would you help get someone a BB10 device?
    Yep. I've helped steer a friend to an android, and I'm helping my boss with his choice of an iPhone (even though I'm pretty sure he won't like it - he knows his options which is the important part). I prefer people get what works for them and what they will like - otherwise you have to listen to a lot of belly aching and who wants that?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 07:55 PM
    Me as well. Steered a few towards BlackBerry after they saw my phone and we discussed in detail. A couple others I told them an iPhone would better.

Posted via my awesome Q10
    12-22-13 08:45 PM
    Great explanation and a reason why I love BlackBerry and the hub
    12-22-13 09:03 PM
    Sounds like he would be much happier with a BlackBerry 7.1 device. No joke. They walk over BlackBerry 10 when it comes to communication

Posted via CB10
    I actually disagree. I have a 9900 for work and Z10 for personal. I can't do as much and as fast as with my Z10. From everything I've read, the only thing faster would be the Z30. IMHO

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:31 PM
110 ... 345