My VP is experiencing the following error message:

Uncaught exception java.lang.error

What should we do?
    10-01-08 02:58 PM
    What does the rest of the error say?
    10-01-08 03:07 PM
    That's all. After she removed her battery and sim card and replaced them, the message came up again. She recently added some applications from another BB.
    10-01-08 03:12 PM
    That's all. After she removed her battery and sim card and replaced them, the message came up again. She recently added some applications from another BB.
    removed the other apps from bb to see if error still happen. if you still see error, reload OS on bb.
    10-01-08 03:14 PM
    When she tries to open the Good maps application, this is the message that she gets.

Uncaught exception net.rim.device.api.system.applicationmanagerexcept ion: module not found
    10-01-08 03:14 PM
    I knew there was more to the problem than what you had said... Try removing the app, battery pull, then installing it again.
    10-01-08 03:16 PM
    if batter pull doesn't work, try reinstall google map again. there is update for google map. you have to go to google mobile on bb to download latest google map file.
    10-01-08 03:27 PM
    Ok, removed the battery and the application. I will try again. Thank you so much!
    10-01-08 03:40 PM
    Still have the problem. I think I am going to remove and then reload everything and see what happens.
    10-01-08 03:52 PM
    I had the same error come up when I downloaded Peek@who.. ended up removing it and reinstalling it 4 times before it worked right... patience is a virtue...if at first you don't succeed.. well you get the picture. Anyway, good luck
    10-01-08 03:57 PM
    Ok, we loaded the software through the internet on the phone and that seemed to knock out the error message. We are trying the other applications added just in case. Thank you so much for you help.
    10-01-08 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD