Am I the only one having erratic browser problems when on Vimeo. YouTube works ok but I am having big time trouble scrolling and adjusting the play frame to my BB 9860 OS 7.0x. Vimeo is more likely to crash the browser after tapping play. Sound starts instantly but once the tumble drier starts spinning things go bad. I did all the usual cleared browser pulled the batt but all in vain. Any tips and hopes are welcome. #Sigh My BB is behaving like an Russian sub.
    04-29-12 01:37 PM
    I've never had any issues with the browser on my 9860. That would be in sharp contrast to my 9700 and 9780, where the browser was always crashing or not responding.

That being said, upgrade to the latest 7.1 OS, I'm not sure if it will help out when it comes to the browser problems and Vimeo, but it will add a whole slew of new features to your phone.
    04-29-12 02:14 PM
    I find OS 7.1 to be more responsive also when browsing.
    04-29-12 02:21 PM
    I've never had any issues with the browser on my 9860. That would be in sharp contrast to my 9700 and 9780, where the browser was always crashing or not responding.

That being said, upgrade to the latest 7.1 OS, I'm not sure if it will help out when it comes to the browser problems and Vimeo, but it will add a whole slew of new features to your phone.
    Please let me know how vimeo playes on your 9860 OS 7.1. So I can keep my hopes up. Thanks in advance.
    04-29-12 03:04 PM
    I love Vimeo! But it is a memory hog... when on the phone, clear your history and cache.
    04-29-12 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD