I know a lot of people may not like reading these analyst reports we've been seeing so much of recently, but I really love seeing that there are some analysts that are bullish on the stock long term and I thought I would share this link with everyone!

"They have lots of cash, they’re gonna be around for a while, but it’s going to be a real fight. The stock is going to be a lot less attractive once the first results come in, and people see it’s going to be harder to take back share. It’ll double couple years from now."

I'm in total agreement with them, except that I think the stock will do more than double in two years. I don't think analysts realize that the market place is starved for a new operating system and BBRY is going to deliver! I never hear analysts talk about QNX and it's applications outside of the handsets. Is there a reason for that? Does BBRY not licence it out to the companies that use it? What's the deal?
    03-13-13 12:25 AM
    I agree, after all the stock did double in about 4 months (and less) from its low in August
    3_M4N likes this.
    03-13-13 12:32 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    i also think it will more than double in two years ... perhaps a lot sooner ...
    3_M4N likes this.
    03-13-13 01:34 AM
    BlackBerry is almost sure to double this year! he is right to mension they are out of the woods with cash burn!
    I've wached this guy in the past! a true naysayer on $BBRY, looks to me like he's coming out of the closet!
    Thing is these guys can say what they like and are never held acountable if their wrong! they just start saying something else. They know people have very short memories!
    3_M4N likes this.
    03-13-13 04:16 AM