After I connect my Blackberry to my work enterprise server, can I undo this?
    01-25-10 09:26 PM
    Why would you want to?
    01-25-10 09:52 PM
    Why would you want to?
    Because you can't download applications after you enterprise, at least not on my network.

Any suggestions?
    01-25-10 09:55 PM
    Probably cuz it costs $20/month! Good question. I was hoping to be able to ck my work email via web mail to save money. Is this possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 09:56 PM
    Once your device is activated on a BES, You can remove it via wiping the device, and removing the IT policy, You could also remove it via removing the Enterprise Data tariff from your line of service.

Do note that if you choose to remove the device from the BES, Your BES Administrator will be alerted to this. Some companies frown upon the process of removing a device from a BES and you run the risk of being terminated.
    01-25-10 10:10 PM
    Once your device is activated on a BES, You can remove it via wiping the device, and removing the IT policy, You could also remove it via removing the Enterprise Data tariff from your line of service.

Do note that if you choose to remove the device from the BES, Your BES Administrator will be alerted to this. Some companies frown upon the process of removing a device from a BES and you run the risk of being terminated.
    +1 dak good job
    01-26-10 04:15 AM
    Is it your personal Bold or did the company buy it for you? If it is yours then I wouldn't see a problem with removing it from BES. I am not sure if you will be able to access your work emails any other way, though. It all depends on how they have their email set up. I am lucky, I guess. I have a personal Bold and my work pays for my BES data plan (I had an older 8700 before my Bold). They will not cover my phone plan portion of my bill so I had to carry 2 devices so I went and bought my own. Our BES admin leaves everything open so that we can install whatever we want to and change permissions to get programs to work.
    01-26-10 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD