Ok heres the deal. Picked up a new 9780 on contract. However be using the sim I got with it, rather my work sim, enabled for BIS. So I have 2 O2 sims, both BIS enabled.

With the sim I got with the phone, I can go into email settings and it gives me 2 options, Normal POP3 type emails, or Enterprise. I can go out of this menu and go back in and always have this screen presented to me.

Now, I put my work sim in, 100% BIS enabled, and I have no enterprise option anymore. The ONLY time I see the enterprise option is if I delete all the service books and wipe the handset. Then I see the enterprise option, but... If I leave email settings, and go back in, no more enterprise! WTF???

Is this a sim problem?, service problem?

I'll be using the phone with a new BES Express server at work so only need BIS.

Any thoughts?
    11-10-10 03:30 PM
    The EA usually only shows up if you've got BES data plan, based on the service books it gets sent. I believe you can do a wired activation on the BESX.
    11-10-10 03:41 PM
    I do believe your right Scionic. Did some reading last night through BB's guides and indeed if your on a BIS using Express you cannot use wireless activation go figure

Still why would 2 sims on the same service plan act differently? Must be something at O2's end as the sim doesn't store that kind of information.

Oh well, i'll give wired activation a go tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.
    11-11-10 01:25 AM
    Take another??? What do you mean?
    11-11-10 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD