My first work phone. My company says I need "enterprise Activation". Its very inconvienant. You have to punch a 8 character password to get on to the phone. I really don't need email for which I can just look at my desktop.
    Here is the path to it.

Options
    Device
    scroll down to Advanced system settings
    Click on Enterprise Activation

I got stuck there. Nothing to disable.
    08-03-12 01:00 PM
    No there would be no way to disable it but if it is your own personal phone you can ask the company to activate Blackberry Balance this will keep your work and personal stuff separate.
    08-03-12 01:16 PM
    It sounds like there is an IT policy on the device. You should check with your employer regarding this, because I have heard of people being terminated for messing with this. It is in place for a reason, so you should follow your employers rules regarding it.
    08-03-12 04:27 PM
    For my Bold 9930, I updated my phone (never before having an Enterprise service on it) and it was asking me for an Enterprise account to type in. Is there a way to get around this? Maybe I messed up something? Any help?
    08-05-12 09:27 AM
    @OP: Do it and live with it. It's there to protect company data. Where I work, tampering or disabling the security functions are grounds for administrative action and even dismissal.

You can likely set the timeout to 30 min.

@Soccerjamin11, was this a new phone from your carrier or did you get it from some "other source"?
    08-05-12 09:56 AM
    if its your personal phone, they cant force you to put bes on it. if its their phone..they can do anything they please.. most people with company owned bes bbs have a 2nd personal, as the company can monitor all your communication and usage.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-05-12 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD