10-18-08 03:55 PM
    yea we saw this yesterday, its on the homepage of this site. thanks for the info though, i cant wait!
    10-18-08 04:30 PM
    i am hoping for a release next week. it seems the 27th would be the latest release date but that's my thought..
    10-18-08 09:21 PM
    i sure hope so

best buy told me 27th today but then i heard him say that he got it in an rss so i figure hes jsut got a bgr rss and got the same thing we all saw

who knows tho
    10-18-08 10:15 PM
    Yum, the Bold will finally be a nice addition to the BB lineup. Really digging that Storm/Thunder on Verizon though, ugh.
    10-18-08 11:34 PM
    if best buy gets it on the 27th then at&t should have it by this week.
    10-18-08 11:47 PM
    Lol. It would be nice to have my BOLD before I do some traveling in two weeks
    if best buy gets it on the 27th then at&t should have it by this week.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 03:06 PM
    My B-day is Oct 28th so that would be a great B-day present. Lets just hope!
    10-19-08 03:08 PM
    I hope it happens, Garz. Regardless, I'll wait it out. Lol. Missed our Anniversary on Oct 01. But, I'm sure my wife would except a late gift

10-19-08 06:11 PM
    I'm taking out a student loan to get one, so it better come out soon!! I'm tired of waiting

10-19-08 08:20 PM
    I think I may get one and then gladly abandon both of my iPhones. I'm already going to sell one since I got my Curve.
    10-19-08 09:38 PM
    Why are you glad to get rid of your iphones? Just curious cuz I'm debating between the Bold & an iphone. Switching to AT&T for 3G since T-Mobile won't have a phone I like for 3G till after my phone probably dies (its on its way there, oy). Tried typing on the G1 but it felt like I was going to drop it.
    I think I may get one and then gladly abandon both of my iPhones. I'm already going to sell one since I got my Curve.
    10-20-08 02:51 PM
    Do not want to burst anyones bubble but my local AT&T store has not heard of this. They have not had any traininng or have inventory on order!
    10-20-08 03:03 PM
    Well, I am just not excited about the 3G iPhone anymore. The more I use my BB 8310, the more I discover how useful it is and wonder how I got allong without half of these features for over a year on the iPhone. I just downloaded the Garmin GPS app for my BB and I am amazed at how well this works. It works just as good as my Nuvi 880 GPS!

Then lets not forget about copy and paste, MMS the ability to forward MMS and the dozens and dozens of other small features that make the BB so nice to use.

After using the BB, the iPhone just seems like a regulat phone that I used several years ago. Remember when Qualcom was making phones?
    10-20-08 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD