BlackBerry Super Bowl ad shows the few things a Z10 can't do (video)

There are seem to be a lot of bashing comments on Engadget site... I gotta say the ad was nothing special though... I really thought Blackberry should've shown more of the phone, I'm sure the majority of people would find that Z10 looks super sleek and starts wanting one!
    00stryder, G-bone and s0be like this.
    02-04-13 12:00 AM
    The thing is their talking. The haters just need to get it out of their system. Lots will check out BB10 in the stores, guaranteed.
    02-04-13 01:40 AM
    Haters gonna hate
    02-05-13 01:38 AM
    Haters gonna hate
    Exactly. I see you are somewhat new here maybe you are a lurker and you just watch for a distance. Anyways we get along of bashing being blackberry fans. And to make it kinda worse engadget, gizmodo, bgr, etc bash the he'll out of us. But I have been surprised that they haven't been too negative on us as of late. I think giz and maybe engadget have benefited the worst offenders. Because of all this I am no longer a daily for even a regular visitor of those sites
    02-05-13 02:12 AM
    We don't have the trend data yet but if I wonder what this will look like *after* we get the data covering the period after the superbowl?

Engadget: BlackBerry Super Bowl ad shows the few things a Z10 can't do-capture.jpg
    02-05-13 05:34 AM
    We don't have the trend data yet but if I wonder what this will look like *after* we get the data covering the period after the superbowl?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	134074
    CKG, since the iPhone results in the chart are still much larger than the rest, it might be helpful to also post the chart without the iPhone, that way you can see the trends better between the other players. Personally I would be happy to see search volume for BB10 and Z10 overtake galaxy now. iPhone will take longer to overtake.
    02-05-13 02:27 PM
    CKG, since the iPhone results in the chart are still much larger than the rest, it might be helpful to also post the chart without the iPhone, that way you can see the trends better between the other players. Personally I would be happy to see search volume for BB10 and Z10 overtake galaxy now. iPhone will take longer to overtake.
    I will knock one up tomorrow without iPhone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    02-05-13 04:02 PM