BlackBerry had enough time to get a budget BB10 phone released for the back to college crowd, wonder if they even thought of something like that. Now it sounds like Apple is getting ready to release another iPhone iteration and beat BB down some more.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 01:33 AM
    BlackBerry had enough time to get a budget BB10 phone released for the back to college crowd, wonder if they even thought of something like that. Now it sounds like Apple is getting ready to release another iPhone iteration and beat BB down some more.

Posted via CB10
    Not just a new iPhone but also a second new budget iPhone for that back to college crowd.
    08-13-13 02:25 AM
    Q5 will be their budget back to school phone. As for the iPhone 5s it's nothing stellar. Fingerprint reader, A7 processor, the same rear facing camera, new material home button.

Otherwise same old same old.

As for the price point of a budget iPhone It will probably be the $350 range. They all get ios7 so I doubt it will be selling like gangbusters. Especially if people already have the 5.
    08-13-13 02:47 AM
    Q5 will be their budget back to school phone. As for the iPhone 5s it's nothing stellar. Fingerprint reader, A7 processor, the same rear facing camera, new material home button. Otherwise same old same old.
    Detractors have been saying "same old same old" about each iPhone update and yet every release sells faster and better than the prior model.

As for the price point of a budget iPhone It will probably be the $350 range. They all get ios7 so I doubt it will be selling like gangbusters. Especially if people already have the 5.
    There's nothing wrong with iOS 7 at all and the average consumer won't care that it's a little brighter than prior releases. The 5S will sell like gangbusters and the cheaper and more colorful 5C will probably sell even more than it's higher priced sibling.

Also it won't be 5 owners who are upgrading. They are still on contract. It will be 4 and 4S users doing the bulk of upgrades.
    08-13-13 03:01 AM
    ameture hour is over bro.
    Only after you finish spelling hour.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 03:12 AM
    Relax. It is not the end. just paranoia.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    08-13-13 04:09 AM
    I don't know if this is the end, but from reading the media this morning the failure of blackberry s marketing is apparent.
    Lots of comments about slow browsers and lack of touchscreen. The z10 just seems to have dropped out of people's consciousness.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 04:11 AM
    snip...Also it won't be 5 owners who are upgrading. They are still on contract. It will be 4 and 4S users doing the bulk of upgrades.
    Due to the high resale value of Apple products, there is a contingent of iPhone 5 users that will upgrade to the latest device. They don't worry about contracts, they use Craig s list and other such methods to fund their next device. The other method is having multiple lines on different contract time frames, which they switch up .
    08-13-13 04:17 AM
    Is there a problem with your blackberry device?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:28 AM
    Blackberry getting sold isn't the end, why is the public perception as such, I wonder...Motorola got sold and still makes phones of their own brand. It's definitely not the end of Blackberry.
    08-13-13 08:42 AM
    Blackberry getting sold isn't the end, why is the public perception as such, I wonder...Motorola got sold and still makes phones of their own brand. It's definitely not the end of Blackberry.
    They are now a niche brand selling exclusively to the US market.
    08-13-13 08:53 AM
    Yeah I haven't. But I do have Battle Realms on my laptop. The samurai does say that when he dies.

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    Niiice.
    08-13-13 11:17 AM
    @ CrackBerryKills...I sung the same tune in my head upon seeing this thread. LOL

Posted via CB10
    Ha! Very cool. That tune has been stuck in my head since I posted that. Not a bad thing. =)
    08-13-13 11:42 AM
    Oops we dropped the coffin. Lets pick it up and get on with this thing.
    ROFLMAO

You devil.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    08-13-13 11:42 AM
    I am now 100 percent certain that this is my last BlackBerry except if BlackBerry come back with something awesome.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 06:43 PM
    Have a couple jagermeister and a corn dog, it will be fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:37 PM
    I am now 100 percent certain that this is my last BlackBerry except if BlackBerry come back with something awesome.

Posted via CB10
    So how many percent certain does that make you?
    Crackberrykills likes this.
    08-13-13 07:41 PM
    "Weird scenes inside the gold mine" - if that doesn't describe RIM/BlackBerry I don't know what would.
    Maybe, ?Riders in the Storm? or ?Peace Frog" would fit to.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 10:27 PM
    08-13-13 10:35 PM
    08-13-13 10:46 PM
70 123