I am leaving this as an open thread for a few questions. I havent had a chance to watch this The Encryption Debate - CBS News but I was told that there is no mention of BB. I was told however that they talk about Telegram. Anyways, so I decide to try Telegram. Very nice. There is a catch, you have to activate private chat to avoid the servers from keeping your data and for the data to be encrypted. My question is, I always felt secure with BBM, is it that secure or do we go back to the whole Blackberry Enterprise needed to feel fully secure?? Any other encrypted text messaging system that does not require to click or open a "secure" chat but rather than have the chat secured/encrypted by default? This is becoming really interesting. THe whole security thing is where companies are going to start trying to capitalize. How can anything be secure when there is the cloud concept in between? whether is amazon with their products, apple, etc etc.
    03-14-16 02:25 PM
    Non-BES BBM uses a common encryption key for everyone. It is not secure in the sense law enjoy can obtain the decrypted messages from BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    03-14-16 06:56 PM
    Non-BES BBM uses a common encryption key for everyone. It is not secure in the sense law enjoy can obtain the decrypted messages from BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    You can pay for a subscription to BBM Protected which will give you a unique key for BBM.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:50 AM