Hey everyone, I am working on a project where I need to show videos about how BlackBerry applications work on the smartphone. Using emulators I downloaded of BlackBerry.com I was able to accomplish about 50% of what I need to, but things like recording video are proving difficult. I stumbled onto Rove Mobile Viewer which has been really helpful, but it still can't record video. Does anyone know of anything similar to Rove Mobile Viewer that I should check out? Thanks for taking a look.

EW
    05-08-08 08:05 AM
    I stumbled onto Rove Mobile Viewer which has been really helpful, but it still can't record video.
    Hey EW. It sounds like you've tried an older version and not our latest build. Video works nicely with it now...

>> rovemobile.com/products/freeproducts/mvb/features/
    05-08-08 11:12 AM
    Stace, thanks. I just downloaded the software this week, has there been a new build that recently?
    05-08-08 11:42 AM
    Just want to make sure you do indeed have the updated version...did you download it from our site or from a third party?

Here is the direct link to the latest version from our site:

>> rovemobile.com/support/downloads/mvb/

(if you did download it from a third party would you mind PM'ing me the URL so we can get them updated with the latest...?)

Thanks!
    Last edited by stace; 05-08-08 at 02:30 PM.
    05-08-08 02:27 PM
    I downloaded it from your site. Is it possible that the problem with capturing video could be a fault of the computer's RAM or video card?
    05-08-08 02:44 PM
    I think that our support team can answer your questions better (and quicker) than I can.

Feel free to hit them up...

>> rovemobile.com/support/contactsupport/

Hope that helps!
    05-08-08 03:07 PM
    Once I get the specs on the phone we have for testing I will contact support. Thanks for your help Stace!
    05-08-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD