Good Evening All,

I know this has been asked and answered, because I've seen it. But for the life of me I can't find it. So sorry in advance for the repeat.

I just recently purchased a Blackberry Bold. I am trying to figure out why my emails aren't going to the email folder. I am aware that there is a messages folder where everything is dumped, and I am okay with that. But my texts and pictures go to the SMS/MMS folder, my BBM goes to the BBM folder, and my email folder just stays empty. I did the whole "separate" thingamajig, and everything DOES separate, except for that email situation. That disappears all together.

I supposed I could just scroll through all the messages in the "Messages" folder to get to my emails, but I sure would rather not do that. Help please.
    05-18-09 08:21 PM
    I'd like a reply to that too
    08-07-11 03:39 AM
    Good Evening All,

I know this has been asked and answered, because I've seen it. But for the life of me I can't find it. So sorry in advance for the repeat.

I just recently purchased a Blackberry Bold. I am trying to figure out why my emails aren't going to the email folder. I am aware that there is a messages folder where everything is dumped, and I am okay with that. But my texts and pictures go to the SMS/MMS folder, my BBM goes to the BBM folder, and my email folder just stays empty. I did the whole "separate" thingamajig, and everything DOES separate, except for that email situation. That disappears all together.

I supposed I could just scroll through all the messages in the "Messages" folder to get to my emails, but I sure would rather not do that. Help please.
    I am going to say that it has to do with the Enhanced Gmail plugin andthat you might alsop have a filter set thatis doing this so I would start by going into the options for your email, it does not matter if you have gmial or not and look at the settings. Also look at the filters that are set.

You might not also have selected YOUR email acct. to go into the email folder when you receive them. Do you ger a red star on your email icon when you receive and emial as well as the messages folder?
    What happens if you deselectyour email acct so that you don't want it set to go into your messages folder?

These would be a few good places to start and check before anything elase.
    08-07-11 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD