ok, so i trialed the empower pro and loved it, then i tried the BBsmart and didn't like it, and i'm trying the empower standard and i'm not thrilled. when i open an email, it shows this:

sometimes it will say "more available" in the middle of the screen

so then i do this to be able to actually see the message

this opens the email, but if there is any HMTL in it, it won't show it, only all those links. this is for every email. the i used as an example does not have any HTML in it. can this be fixed? this is very frustrating. and yes, i've done a battery pull.

have we found out if the new OS upgrade will include HTML reading? because i would hate to have to buy something and a few months later get it for free, especially since it looks like i will be paying $30 for empower pro since it's the only one i liked.
    03-21-08 10:51 AM
    I'm not sure how to fix your problem. I just went ahead and got Empower Pro; I didn't like the standard one.

As far as the new OS 4.5, according to the specs it will include HTML email, BUT as far as i understand, we will have to wait for our carriers to update their servers. The HTML email viewing will depend on this. I could be wrong, but that's what one of the articles I read said about the new OS.
    03-21-08 10:55 AM
    i know we will have wait until your carrier picks up the new OS, and since i have verizon and they tend to do everything last...i may just go ahead a buy it.
    03-21-08 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD