OMG I'm now even a happier BB user. I just downloaded EmPower Plus, Yup it cost me a couple bucks, but WOW what a difference viewing my emails. Its also amazing how many background, font, and header color options you have to choose from. Thank You EmPower !
    09-30-08 09:09 PM
    Totally agree! EmPower is one of my must have apps.
    09-30-08 09:31 PM
    I stumbled onto two Empower apps that have really enhanced my 3-week old BlackBerry experience! BES Mailbox separates out my corporate (BES) mail from my various personal (BIS) accounts. HTML Viewer does just what it says. I'm on a company phone and IT policy won't allow me to upgrade to OS 4.5, so this is a really welcome interim step on my Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8330 / 4.3.0.127.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 11:27 PM
    Its encouraging that there are still some people out there like EmPower that delivers what they say. Like most of us I'm always skeptical about loading new apps, or firmware in fear something will go wrong. Not the case with EmPower it downloaded without an issue and again they delivered exactly what they said they would. As to v4.5, my 8310 came with v4.2 and being pretty much satisfied with the way everything is working I think I'll leave it alone for now, at least until AT&T supports v4.5.
    10-01-08 09:11 AM
    I have been a fan of EmPower for a couple years. I now have 4.5 and that has rendered it useless. I am waiting for them to complete some sort of upgrade or update to their software to make it relevant again. I hope they come up with some good ideas.
    10-01-08 02:51 PM
    I have been a fan of EmPower for a couple years. I now have 4.5 and that has rendered it useless. I am waiting for them to complete some sort of upgrade or update to their software to make it relevant again. I hope they come up with some good ideas.

Boy I sure glad to see that it wasn't something I did when I did my upgrade to 4.5.
    Guess I will have to email them and see how long before they get an update for the program (really love having the different colors for seperating emails.)
    10-22-08 07:39 PM
    I always liked bbsmart html viewer but I run 4.5 now.
    10-22-08 08:08 PM
    I had the same problem,and they actually sent me a link to download BES and Mailviewer on v4.5...try the link below (on your BB)

Thank you for writing to us. The Latest version of BESMailBox is compatible with OS 4.5.x.x and onwards (v4.6.x.x). Please visit ota.getempower.com on your BlackBerry (not your Computer) and click on the green 'Download Trial' button next to the product. When you visit the site using your BlackBerry the system automatically detects your RIM OS and serves you the correct version for your OS.
    11-13-08 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD