It is easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for approval
    A BlackBerry Z30 for the Finance Minister might smooth over your uppity behaviour buying a new smartphone for yourself but not for the Guardian of the Treasury.
    03-11-14 05:14 PM
    They can make money on Accessories and Apps,Car dealers make money on servicing the car after the sale,I wouldn't want to pay for upgrades though.
    That's what they do now haha I think their pricing scheme is fine as it is.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 07:33 PM
    LOL, you're a joke. You're whining because BlackBerry isn't giving their phones with discount?

You want employee discount but you don't want to work for them? Those employees worked for those degrees, marks, and that's why they got their jobs at BlackBerry.

People here seem to think that BlackBerry is their next door fruits vendor just trying to move product. They're a pretty big company - if you want employee discounts, get a job with them! Or make friends with an employee.

They're not giving the employees discounts for free, those employees are loyal and work for BlackBerry - that's why they get a discount.
    kylef5993 likes this.
    03-11-14 10:11 PM
    LOL, you're a joke. You're whining because BlackBerry isn't giving their phones with discount?

You want employee discount but you don't want to work for them? Those employees worked for those degrees, marks, and that's why they got their jobs at BlackBerry.

People here seem to think that BlackBerry is their next door fruits vendor just trying to move product. They're a pretty big company - if you want employee discounts, get a job with them! Or make friends with an employee.

They're not giving the employees discounts for free, those employees are loyal and work for BlackBerry - that's why they get a discount.
    It hurts me to think that this proposition makes me a joke or that I am whinning,I don't think I will ever work for BB or Ford for that matter,most car companies offer huge discounts to ordinary people not just their employees.Why?One reason is it moves product that would otherwise sit on a dock or a car lot .Another is ,employment,many employees keep their jobs when the money from such promotions rolls in.I really think these kind of sales are appreciated by the people working for the company and I don't think they regard it as a slap in the face.What's the big deal?
    03-12-14 05:37 AM
    It hurts me to think that this proposition makes me a joke or that I am whinning,I don't think I will ever work for BB or Ford for that matter,most car companies offer huge discounts to ordinary people not just their employees.Why?One reason is it moves product that would otherwise sit on a dock or a car lot .Another is ,employment,many employees keep their jobs when the money from such promotions rolls in.I really think these kind of sales are appreciated by the people working for the company and I don't think they regard it as a slap in the face.What's the big deal?
    Smartphones aren't cars.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 10:27 AM
    I see the line in the sand.....and I am leaning over it more each day.
    03-12-14 02:57 PM
    This is quite possibly one of the worst arguments I've ever heard on CrackBerry - and that's saying something...

You've got to be like 15 year old, who has no sense of this concept called the _real world_.
    03-12-14 04:29 PM
    This is quite possibly one of the worst arguments I've ever heard on CrackBerry - and that's saying something...

You've got to be like 15 year old, who has no sense of this concept called the _real world_.
    BB is hurting and we all know how the carriers ,don't and won't push BB.I went to buy a Z30 and they told me it was out of stock,DAH! Why not tell me we can order one for you instead of telling me to go next door they might have one.It Could be so much easier to order what I WANT from BB and cut out the carriers profits which they don't deserve in my case,I am not going to go to the BB web site and buy what I want for the full price.Give me a discount and why not if I buy from you direct.Why should BB make the carriers portion of profit if I buy from them direct,hell the carriers,�bell ,in my case, don't even want to sell me a Z30.I won't buy one that's all.Give me a discount when I buy direct and keep BB people working.
    03-12-14 07:22 PM
    Yup, definitely dealing with a 15 year old here.
    03-13-14 01:12 AM
    Yup, definitely dealing with a 15 year old here.
    When this 15 year old goes to a bar for Happy Hour,I know I'm getting a great deal ,the bar's not making much money but the staff are raking in the tips.It's a win win thing,and the beer is always fresh,Haha.
    03-13-14 06:49 AM
35 12