by accident, i deleted my BBM from my new javelin, and since it's a new phone, no one knows how to bring it backk.

PLEASE HELPPP!
    02-15-09 11:38 PM
    What exactly did you do to delete the BBM app?
    02-15-09 11:44 PM
    by accident, i deleted my BBM from my new javelin, and since it's a new phone, no one knows how to bring it backk.

PLEASE HELPPP!
    If you have your device OS loaded onto your PC, then you can re-add it by using DM and checking the box for BBmessenger in app loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 11:47 PM
    What exactly did you do to delete the BBM app?
    Good point... Make sure it's not hidden icon first - menu button -> show all.

02-15-09 11:48 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Do you still have Blackberry Messenger in your applications list?
    02-15-09 11:51 PM
    on your blackberry browser goto mobile.blackberry.com and go to "IM & Networking" I believe and it has all the messengers there. AIM, GoogleTalk, ICQ, Windows Live, Yahoo, and BBM!
    02-16-09 03:08 AM
    Wouldn't that resend through the service books?
    02-16-09 04:36 AM
    This is an emergency?

If what you were told above doesn't work just connect to desktop manager and get BBM back through the app loader.

02-16-09 04:44 AM
    LAMO, never agree to delete when the device asks "are you sure you want to delete?"

this caould not have been an accident therefore you deleted it on purpose. why did you do it
    02-16-09 08:24 AM
    LAMO, never agree to delete when the device asks "are you sure you want to delete?"

this caould not have been an accident therefore you deleted it on purpose. why did you do it
    HAHA, cereal! Who in their right mind would delete BBM on accident? maybe a newbie though? just kidding!
    Last edited by christopherwwoo; 02-16-09 at 01:49 PM.
    02-16-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD