Is there a way I can get my emails to automatically show images, instead of going to 'Get images' every time? (I have a Blackberry 9000)

Thanks
    12-22-09 07:23 AM
    Go into your messages, options, email settings, and check Download Images Automatically. Ive tried this and it still doesnt work. I think its for security purposes so you dont get a virus or something.
    12-22-09 10:50 AM
    It's another "feature" of blackberries that RIM assumes you're too stupid to be able to set the thing to download images automatically because it may "compromise" you in some way.
    12-22-09 12:38 PM
    This is one of the shortcomings of the BlackBerry email. I don't like that I have to manually download the images. And it takes so long to download some emails with a lot of graphics. When the graphics finally download, the images are jumbled. They should realy fix this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 06:42 PM
    agreed, this is very annoying... i get my calgary flames game info newsletters on my storm, i'd like to be able to see the images with the text, but until networks get a bit faster i'm guessing we'll be sticking with this....
    12-24-09 09:26 PM
    There is an option under OS5 that allows for Automatic Download of pictures in emails AND another option that bypasses the security check, so when enabled properly, you get exactly what you want. However, it's only in OS5.
    12-24-09 09:55 PM
    hum i'll try it and see how it goes

There is an option under OS5 that allows for Automatic Download of pictures in emails AND another option that bypasses the security check, so when enabled properly, you get exactly what you want. However, it's only in OS5.
    12-26-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD