Not sure why but my emails from my Apple account are no longer appearing on Hub on my Key2. It has worked fine for 18 months. I deleted the account and added it back in but still does not work. I received a new app specific password and it says there is an error when I try to set up the account again on my Key2. Anyone else having the same issue. I have tried a dozen times when in the past it would set up in seconds. The error message details says "Can't connect to server. Please check your settings and try again". Under "Server" it says "mail.mac.com" with the Port being 993. I have tried manually with the IMAP account and automatically, both do not work. Any help would be appreciated.
    01-19-21 11:11 AM
    Not sure why but my emails from my Apple account are no longer appearing on Hub on my Key2. It has worked fine for 18 months. I deleted the account and added it back in but still does not work. I received a new app specific password and it says there is an error when I try to set up the account again on my Key2. Anyone else having the same issue. I have tried a dozen times when in the past it would set up in seconds. The error message details says "Can't connect to server. Please check your settings and try again". Under "Server" it says "mail.mac.com" with the Port being 993. I have tried manually with the IMAP account and automatically, both do not work. Any help would be appreciated.
    Did you try adding it manually? Are you absolutely sure it supports IMAP?
    Did you look up information on Apple's (or the e-mail provider) Website?
    Did you contact their support team to see if something could be fixed on their end, such as blocking connections from that specific client?

If all else fails, you may need to resort to POP3, as I have, for my AOL e-mail account (especially if it uses AOL as the back-end, as it doesn't support IMAP).
    Then you will need to login weekly (or per the frequency of e-mail received) to mark all of the messages on the web interface, as read.

Hope this helps.

From my blackberry key2 LE on Freedom Mobile LTE or 3G/H+
    01-26-21 05:16 PM
    Did you try adding it manually? Are you absolutely sure it supports IMAP?
    Did you look up information on Apple's (or the e-mail provider) Website?
    Did you contact their support team to see if something could be fixed on their end, such as blocking connections from that specific client?

If all else fails, you may need to resort to POP3, as I have, for my AOL e-mail account (especially if it uses AOL as the back-end, as it doesn't support IMAP).
    Then you will need to login weekly (or per the frequency of e-mail received) to mark all of the messages on the web interface, as read.

Hope this helps.

From my blackberry key2 LE on Freedom Mobile LTE or 3G/H+
    Thanks for the response. Yes, I tried adding manually and it still had the same error. I believe it supports IMAP as it worked fine on my device for 18 months, on all my other devices as well (Motion, Titan) I did not try contacting Apple and see if that leads anywhere. Thanks again for your help!
    01-26-21 05:45 PM
    I tried something different and it worked. Just wanted to put it on here in case someone else has the same problem. I tried setting up the account again with a generated password from Apple and it didn't work again. On a whim I changed the end of my email from xxxxx.Mac.com to xxxxx.iCloud.com and it worked! My Apple email is working again! It has to be something with an update for Apple as none of my other devices worked either. Have to change those now.
    01-26-21 06:40 PM