i have a pearl 8130 with the 4.5.0.66 software.what i would like to know if their is any advantage of using the Empower HTML email viewer over the one that is in the 4.5.0.66 software ?
    09-28-08 12:15 PM
    Not really. I had Empower Pro for awhile and removed it after I started running 4.5 a few months ago. I would stick with what you got, but if you still want it then make sure you get Pro, not the regular Empower. There is two of them...
    09-28-08 12:21 PM
    Not really. I had Empower Pro for awhile and removed it after I started running 4.5 a few months ago. I would stick with what you got, but if you still want it then make sure you get Pro, not the regular Empower. There is two of them...
    well if its not going to help then i will keep my 30.00 no need to give money away now days. thanks for the reply and the info.
    09-28-08 12:53 PM
    well if its not going to help then i will keep my 30.00 no need to give money away now days. thanks for the reply and the info.
    Anytime Jerry, see you around...
    09-28-08 12:54 PM
    I have heard that email from empower looks better and also the program has the capability to send set emails as calendar appointments and also as tasks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD