I have a custom signature set up for my email accounts on the Blackberry. But the signature is only attached when I compose an email or on my first reply to an email. If I send person A an email, A replies, and I reply to A's reply, the signature only appears on the first email. How do I have it so that the signature comes up on every email?
    04-08-11 11:29 AM
    I believe the sig only works for emails you start and not replies. Use Autotext for a shortcut to reply or use for sig. Menu/Options/Autotext/Menu/New. Use 2 or 3 letters followed by a space as a shortcut to short or long references. Comes in handy for texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    flipkc likes this.
    04-08-11 11:42 AM
    my signature happens no matter who initiated the email and continually for that fact too which sort of annoys me lol so if I have like 10 replies in a consecutive gmail thread there's tons of them.
    04-08-11 12:12 PM
    Windows Mail/Outlook works the same way. Your signature only applies to the beginning of the email. Any consecutive emails after just contain your reply and nothing else. Take albee's advice if you want your signature after every entry.
    04-08-11 12:20 PM
    I use SmartSig for this and other reasons...

SmartSig - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by hytran; 04-08-11 at 12:30 PM.
    04-08-11 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD